twelve.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 bright light of sun came trough the curtains

𝐓𝐇𝐄 bright light of sun came trough the curtains. My eyes opened softly as they needed to get used to the light. My body shifted around the bed trying to find a comfortable position.

And then I remembered...

I fel asleep next to Lando last night.

He was still sleeping next to me, his body slowly shifting up and down. He wasn't lying on my shoulder anymore, but I could still feel his breath tingling against my skin.

I couldn't bother to fall asleep anymore, so I softly got out of bed trying not to make any noise. I went down the stairs and into the living room. My book was laying somewhere on the couch, so I decided to read for awhile.

Lando wasn't up and I wasn't really in the mood for food yet. My book wasn't really that good. Just a sappy romance between childhood friends and then the guy betrays her, and of course the girl decides to forget all the mistakes and goes back to him.

I know when you love that you can't let go but when someone breaks your heart like that, you wouldn't want go back, right?

A soft shuffle came from the hallway that was connected to the living room. I didn't really hear it so kept reading. From the corner of my eye, I saw a figure sitting next to me. I quickly looked to my right side and saw Lando there. His hair was messy and so were his curls. He looked tired and kept rubbing his forehead. Probably because of his headache.

"You can keep reading." Lando implied.

I didn't know if he wanted me to read out loud or just like someone normally would.

My words suddenly came from my lips out loud. The words were flowing whilst there was a small smile on my face. Lando was still listening silently.

"She's so stupid for going back with him." Lando spoke angrily to the book.

It made me laugh because it was all fictional and he was still affected by it.

"Stop laughing, you agree with me right." He stood up from the couch waiting for an answer, his face deadpan.

"Of course." I put the book down and got up from the couch as well.

After being up for longer than an hour, my stomach was aching for some food. I guessed Lando as well.

"Let's eat breakfast, i'll make some toast with egg and some vegetables or something." A nod came from him.

He sat in front of me at the kitchen island while I was getting breakfast ready. He didn't say anything or busy with anything, Lando was just busy watching me cook.

"Okay." Lando spoke up from the silence "We should tell each other things, you know get to know each other."

"Sure."

"Do you have any hidden talents?" He asks with an intrigued voice.

I didn't really have a hidden talent, my only talent was my photography and interior design. Or that I was great at baking but definitely not cooking.