twenty-seven

𝐋𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐏

𝐋𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐏

The morning was quite silent for the couple. Imogen didn't really want to talk about to race yet. She felt really bad after his panic attack the day before. Lando only talked about the things he noticed around him. If he saw a bird flying, he would acknowledge it to her. She was quite relieved that Lando had to attend a meeting, so he left before Imogen.

She wondered what to do in the meanwhile. Las Vegas was a big city, so there was much to do. Imogen decided to buy a present first for Lando. She wanted him to have something if he won. She already had one surprise for him, but wanted something little on the side.

Imogen knew that Lando loved those meaning full bracelets. She already picked out a jewellery store. When she arrived at the store, she immediately went to the men's section. There was a silver bracelet with a little plaque, which you could print something on. It was perfect for him. There was a small machine where you could print your own text on the bracelet plaque. Imogen wanted something meaningful.

"Forever and always" under the text was written the date when they "met again" at the concert. A hand written heart next to the inscriptions. While it was printing she opened some messages.

iMessages
𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬🤍

Lando
What time are you at track?

𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧
I'll be there around 20:00

𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨
Are u coming to my drivers room before?

𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧
Of course!!

𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧
I just have to pick up my bag at the hotel and
I'll be there

𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨
Okay
𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨
Love you ❤️

𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧
Always and forever
Read at 19:15

Stars lighting the beautiful night sky around the track. People chattering and excitement around the paddock. The concentrated of engineers and mechanics walking around their motorhomes. The photographers camera clicking every now and then if they found someone interesting. It was most of the anticipated races of the season. Not just because Lando's first championship, but also the feeling of the big city. It was the biggest event going on in Las Vegas.

Imogen felt quite nervous entering the motorhome of McLaren. There were some tense faces but they still said hello to be respectful. Zak was busy with the engineers, so Imogen wasn't gonna bother him. She walked to the back of the motorhome, the drivers room of Lando wasn't far. She knocked softly on the door, waiting for a response to come in. Lando opened the door for her. Greeting her with a hug and a kiss on her cheek. She walked in and met with Max and Pietra. Imogen gave them both a hug and sat down next to Lando on the massage table, because Max and Pietra sat on the small couch opposite from the couple.