twenty-five.

IMOGEN AND LANDO walked into the paddock hand in hand, finally making it official to the public

IMOGEN AND LANDO walked into the paddock hand in hand, finally making it official to the public. Not only was that the big event of the weekend. Lando could achieve his first championship win if he finishes second or first. When the two arrived at the McLaren motorhome, they parted ways. Lando to his drivers room and Imogen to the lounge for a drink.

There weren't many people sitting in the lounge, most of them were in a meeting or working on the car. Imogen ordered a simple tea and sat down at an empty table. She had her laptop with her for work, her boss didn't like that she left for the last few races. But they made a deal that she was gonna work while she was there.

Imogen was working on designing the interior of a beautiful house in England. It felt like she was designing her own dream house sometimes. Of course people have critiques on what style they want, but her own style inspired her for other interior designs. Imogen had her airpods in with some soft music, and started to work for a couple of hours. Once or twice she refilled her mug with hot water for her tea.

She took five minute breaks after thirty minutes to check social media, or take bathroom breaks. Twitter was already filled with the paddock pictures from the morning. Imogen was relieved that they didn't take horrible photos of her. But the two looked great together. Lando had his McLaren shirt on and some black pants, his backpack on his back and sunglasses on his nose. His smile had finally returned when walking into the paddock with Imogen. Imogen noticed her own big smile. The bottom of her soft white dress flowed because of the soft breeze. Imogen's sunglasses rested on the top of her head, and her blazer covered her shoulders.

They looked very classy but fun together in those pictures. Most of the comments were shocked and some were positive. Of course you have some sour people on the internet. Those people have nothing better to do than bring people down, behind a small screen. Imogen didn't care about what people thought. A year later she didn't mind anymore, as long as they were happy together. It was finally time to post pictures from these past week and some of last year. Because she couldn't post them when they were still figuring things out, and then they didn't speak for a year.

 Because she couldn't post them when they were still figuring things out, and then they didn't speak for a year

˗ˏˋ ⪩⪨ 'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋ ⪩⪨ 'ˎ˗

FIRST AND SECOND FREE PRACTICE.

Lando performed good in the first two hours of his race weekend. He was second in the first practice and third in the second one. Imogen was checking the television while working. The couple didn't see each other in between breaks. Lando had a meeting about his practices and some other technical stuff. After Lando was done with the day, he met with Imogen in the lounge.

"How have you been doing these past hours?" Lando put his arms around her shoulders, and watches her work on the screen.

"Very well." Imogen looks up, meeting his grey eyes "You had a good practice run, right?" She closes her laptop and puts it in her bag.

"I did indeed."

-
I'm so not motivated to write tbh. That's why this chapter is so short. I'm starting to write my new book and plan my plot.

taking a short break writing this one for now x