one.

ONE YEAR LATER Imogen was walking in the busy city of Manchester

ONE YEAR LATER Imogen was walking in the busy city of Manchester. Olivia by her side as they walked their way up to the stadium.

Coldplay announced their tour last year and when Imogen found out she immediately got two tickets. Nobody in her family listened to Coldplay so she took Olivia. Her best friend didn't really listen to them, but she knew the popular songs.

The two girls arrived at the entrance of the football stadium. Imogen searched for their tickets and scanned them at security. Olivia walked right behind Imogen as they got patted down to check if they didn't sneak anything in.

The security let the two go and wished them a good time at the concert. Imogen could feel the giddy feeling as she grabbed the led light bracelet from the green storage box. It only took the girls five minutes to enter their area.

Imogen bought standing tickets because she wanted to experience the best of the best. That area was surrounded with fences,so they wouldn't lose their spot at the front of the stage in case she needed to use the bathroom.

"Okay, we have twenty minutes until the concert starts." Olivia explained. "I'll go get the drinks and I don't know if you need to use the bathroom."

"Yeah, I'll go to the bathroom and we'll meet back here." Olivia gave her a nod and the two went they're separate ways.

It was pretty crowded in the hallways of the stadium. Everyone wanted to get a drink or use the bathroom before the concert started.

Imogen stood in line for the loo for about five minutes before she could finally go.

After she was done, Imogen tried to push trough the people in the hallway. She was lucky that she didn't go to the bathroom five minutes later.

Imogen wasn't very tall, so people couldn't find her in big crowds. But she was wearing heels underneath her beautiful black dress, that hugged her frame. People still didn't notice her and pushed her around like a ball.

She for annoyed at the situation. Imogen just wanted to get to her place in front of the stage. Eventually the crowd died down the further she got to football field.

Imogen entered the stadium admiring the all the decorations in the air. She was amazed of how beautiful it looked. There were kinetic floors to dance on for energy and bikes to create more energy. She loved the aspect of what the band is trying to do.

She didn't even noticed that she stood still in the crowd. Like always Imogen was in her own world, and the concert hasn't even started.

Until her thoughts reminded her of a year before. When she lost her book on the tube, and a stranger with brown curly hair gave it back. A year later and she still didn't know the meaning of LN4. The text her wrote on a small yellow sticky note.

And there he was. In the crowd with some friends next to her best friend.

Imogen walked up to Olivia, remembering how the stranger loved the same band as her.

"That took you long enough." Olivia joked. She gave a cup filled with what looked like water.

"Yes, the line took forever and I just got lost looking and these decorations."

Imogen scanned the group next to her. There were four guys, all with brown hair. Including the one she met last year. He wore a linen blouse and some black pants. His hair didn't look messy this time.

It was like the guy noticed her staring. His eyes widen at the appearance of the girl that lost her book. He didn't forget about her. In fact, he put that paper in her book on purpose. His signature LN4 on the note. If she had just searched it online, the girl could have found him.

The guy whispered something to his friend and walked over to Imogen.

Just as he arrived next to her body, the bright lights turned on and "the music of spheres" was heard trough the speakers. The sound took they're attention away from each other.

The spotlight was turned on the stairs as the band walked up onto the stage. The whole stadium screaming at the sight of the guys.

Imogen knew her dream of seeing them singing was coming true.

The opening of higher power was heard and the whole stadium started to light up with colors.

Olivia and Imogen put their hands in the air just like the people around them. Singing the lyrics like they wanted the whole stadium to heard.

The group next to them singing to the song as well. Just one of them distracted by the sight of a certain girl.

When the song ended, Chris introduced the band to the stadium and started to plat adventure of a life time.

Not long after that paradise. One of the few favorites from Imogen. The song felt like a fairytale but also as her childhood.

Olivia was in her own mind and finally for the first time since the concert started. Imogen looked and the curly brunette next to her. Finding out his eyes were already on hers.

Both singing the lyrics and looking at each other. They both wanted to talk and this was their way of doing so. Trough the song.

Confetti flew in the sky and it distracted the two from their gaze. Not knowing that the song had ended. Christ martin was saying something to the crowd, and the guy took his opportunity to talk to Imogen.

"Looks like the music brought us together." He spoke into her ear. The screams and microphone was too loud.

"What a coincidence." She laughed. The beat of the scientist startes to play softly. The duo both took their attention to the stage.

Imogen felt a lump create in her throat. This song was very emotional and so was is she. Imogen cried over the most silly stuff.

Olivia didn't notice her friend talking to the brunette and Imogen didn't care. It was special for them both in different ways.

Imogen didn't even notice that some tears were prickling in her eyes. Until she saw blurry. A arm placed around her neck for support.

She blinked away the tears and looked at the boy with the curls. A small smile forming on both of their lips. They didn't even know each other but it felt nice, feeling supported by him.

And their favorite song wasn't even playing yet.

Author's note:

Okay this was the first part of the concert, so there is coming more.

And I know you wouldn't let a complete stranger put an arm around you but it's cute that they met trough the music and know he supports her while she cries lol.

Also this isn't exactly like the Manchester concert, because I made changes to the concert I went to. but in a different country.

Xoxo