fourteen.

𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 and I were sitting in a small cafe, we used to sit here a lot

𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 and I were sitting in a small cafe, we used to sit here a lot. Until Olivia got more serious about modeling. And when Olivia was busy and I still wanted a good cup of coffee, I went to this cafe to read. I can't remember how many books I've read here. A lot probably...

At that time I didn't really have a stable job, mostly just advertising for brands and taking pictures of the products, so I would have enough money for my rent. And now I've decided I'm going back to school and study for interior designer. I'll have to wait until November to start, so I'll have two more months to prepare and earn more money for the future.

Talking about the future... Let's go back to the past.

The kiss.

That day was one of the most shocking but good days I've had in weeks. I got the feeling we did have some kind of spark but didn't know it was revealed so soon. I mean there's so much we still don't know about each other.

Lando's whole life is almost on the internet, but not the things from his childhood or what's going on behind the formula one world. He doesn't know that my parents moved to another country when I moved out, just because I didn't want a job as a lawyer or surgeon. I wanted to earn my money doing the thing I love. Then it was taking pictures, and while I still love that. My heart knows I love designing more than ever.

They haven't called or texted after that, and it's been four years. My parents were always strict and posh. I did come from a wealthy family but I didn't want to be like them. I was only child so you could imagine their disappointment, when they're only child doesn't want their money. It's been better since they left.

"So tell me how was the kiss?" Olivia interrupted my thoughts.

"Thanks for asking how my day is." I say sarcastically. Olivia playfully rolls his eyes at me.

"So?" She asked impatiently.

"It was good." I breathed out "it was more than good actually. It was something I've never felt in the past with someone. After the kiss we went back to our towels and just talked until the sunset was there. Then I brought him home and I went to my own place."

"Have you two spoken since?" Olivia asked.

I took a sip of my coffee and put down my cup again "Sure, we texted about that day. But he's busy packing for Singapore. Even though he doesn't drive, he'll be there for technical things. Plus his cast finally got removed from his wrist."

"Okay, I didn't want to say this." Olivia grabs her phone out of her purse and starts typing, she turns her phone to me so I could see. "Did you know this?"

It was an article about Lando and his father. The title big saying "F1 driver Lando Norris fighting with his and its gets physical" there was a photo of the two pointing fingers and red faces from anger. Lando told me about his parents, how they neglected him and only cared about his career. So it was most likely about that. The article was posted a year ago, so it wasn't that long ago.