cuddle

Short little Chris fluff before I go to sleep :)
———

The morning light peaked through the blinds and I felt Chris turn towards me, his breath hitting my nose as he exhaled a sigh, "Morning," He mumbled.

"Morning," I replied quietly. We stayed up late last night playing Fortnite so I'm surprised he's even awake at this hour, "Go brush your teeth." I joked and covered his mouth, slightly pushing his face away from me.

He pushed my hand away and laughed, "You first, stinky. I'm not getting out of this bed for at least another couple hours."

"How about we both go brush our teeth, then cuddle for a little longer?" I suggested and he thought about it for a second.

"I hate when you call it cuddling, we don't cuddle," Chris held his hands up, passionately explaining how we 'don't cuddle', "You lay on me and I scratch your back."

"Whatever you say," I pushed myself off the mattress with a grin on my face, "Your head on my chest last night definitely wasn't cuddling then," He followed behind as we walked to the bathroom and brushed our teeth in silence before returning to his room where we put on a random show for background noise.

"Lay on me," He nudged my arm and my lips curved into a small smile, "What?"

"Are you asking me to cuddle?" I wiggled my eyebrows and he gently pushed me away from him in pretend annoyance. I was a big time cuddler, my love language was most definitely physical touch. Almost every night when Chris turned away from me, I would snuggle right up to his back and become the big spoon. No matter how we slept, some limb of mine was crossed over one of his. He's never complained, mostly because I think he secretly adores it, but he'll never admit that.

"Don't call it that," He pointed at me as if he was scolding me and I laughed, "I'm asking you to lay on me."

"Mhm," I hummed and laid in my usual spot, my head on his chest with my leg draped over him. One of his hands slipped under my shirt to scratch my back, since I hated how it felt with the material in the way, and he scrolled through his socials with the other.

"What do you want?" I was confused by his question until I realized he was on the phone with Matt and Nick.

"What are you guys doing? We're bored," Matt said through the phone, "Wanna go get breakfast?"

"No." Chris groaned, "Bring us some."

"Bitch, do I look like your servant? If you want food then you're coming with." Nick added and I chuckled, knowing that us staying wouldn't fly with him, "Or are you guys too busy cuddling?"

"I told you!" I shot up out of my spot, keeping one leg on either side of Chris, and pointed a finger at him, "Chris says we don't cuddle." I told his brothers.

"Chris says a lot of things," Matt laughed, "Like how he hates when couples take cheesy pics, then makes you two his home and lock screen—"

"Or when he says he's never called you 'babe', but whenever he answers the phone he—"

"Okay, okay!" Chris cut them off, "I'm getting fucking attacked!" I could hear their laughs through the phone and joined in myself.

"Thanks for the offer though, guys, but we're being lazy for a few more hours." I changed the topic before we risked going around in circles about it for the next twenty minutes.

"Yeah, apparently we're gonna cuddle." Chris dramatically said into the phone, then they said their goodbyes and ended the call, placing his phone onto the night stand, "You're lucky I love you." His arms pulled me into his chest and tightened around me for a lazy form of a hug.

"You're lucky I love you," I threw it right back at him and rolled over so I could be next to him, "You're lucky I waited around for you to admit it first." I joked.

"You're the one who said it first," He lifted his hand and ran his fingers through my hair, resting it on my jaw/cheek area, "Wait, no. I said it first."

"Exactly!" I laughed.

"Shut up and cuddle with me, idiot," I scooted closer and felt him press and kiss to the top of my head, "I am lucky you love me," He said softly, "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I don't know what I'd do without you either," I admitted honestly, looking up at him, "You're everything to me." He lifted my face and met me halfway to place a kiss onto my lips as a way to return my words right back to me, a silent way of saying ditto.

"Maybe I do like cuddling." Chris said aloud, which surprised me, "Only with you."

———

Going to sleep <3

I'm gonna try uploading at least twice a week, one imagine for each. If I can do more, I will, but I'm gonna try not overwhelming myself :)

Request are OPEN for anything you's would enjoy reading!