don't touch her

TW: abusive relationship
———
anonymous request
———
another heavy topic. again, please do not read if this is something that triggers you. also remember that i am always here to talk about anything and everything. i feel like i've been through a lot in my life so i use a lot of my experiences to write as it comforts me.
if you are in an unsafe relationship/environment please reach out to me and i will do everything i can to help. my ears, dms, and home are always open.
———

"So, let me get this straight." I sat in the passenger seat of my boyfriends car as he drove us home from a party. It was one of his friends birthdays and, of course, it was either I go or be broken up with, "You can flirt with any girl you want, but god forbid another guy breaths the same air as me?"

"Shut up, Y/n." Tyler groaned and rested his elbow on the center console as he rubbed his forehead, "I'm so fucking sick of hearing your voice."

"Explain the situation so I can shut the fuck up then!" I threw my hands in the air and let them fall onto my thighs. Every time we went out, he let a parade of girls do whatever they wanted to him, but I so much as say hi to a guy and I'm getting screamed at. Tyler stayed silent as he drove, never taking his eyes off the road while continuing to ignore me, "Pull over."

"No." He replied immediately.

"Tyler, pull over." I repeated, "I'm fucking done."

"You wanna be done?" He slammed on the breaks so hard my seatbelt locked and caught me from flying forward, "You wanna be fucking done!?" The next couple seconds we're a complete blur. The hair on the back of my head was grabbed and entangled in his fist as he threw my face forward into the dash, causing a shooting pain to radiate through my nose, "You're not done with me until I say you are!" Tears fell from my eyes as I held my nose, which was now obviously bleeding. He pulled my head towards him, his other hand tightening on my jaw, "Why'd you make me do that?"

"I don't know," I cried. I winced in pain as he tugged my hair tighter, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I repeated over and over quickly, "Will you please just let me out of the car?" I begged, "I wanna walk home. Tyler, please."

"Get the fuck out then." He pushed my back into the seat and leaned over to open the passenger side door, "Get the fuck out!" My seatbelt was unbuckled and he shoved my body until I was practically falling onto the asphalt.

I sat on the black top holding my nose to stop the bleeding as the tires of his car screeched away. I had no idea where I am or how far my house is, but anywhere is better than being with him. Situations like this are normal for us. He pisses me off, I call him out, then he blows a fuse and I apologize until he inevitably makes everything better. It was a toxic year long cycle that I didn't have the strength to break. I loved the guy he used to be and I wasn't ready to give up searching for him.

"Hello?" The groggy voice said through the phone. I wasn't that surprised when Chris answered his phone at two o'clock in the morning, he was probably already awake, "What's up?"

"Is Matt sleeping?" I asked as I pushed myself to my feet. Talking sent a vibrating pain through my nose, which cause me to begin crying even harder, "I need you to come get me."

"I don't think so. Let me go check. Stay on the phone," I hummed a response and heard him shuffle around a bit, then a muffled voice, "We're coming."

"Okay," I hung up the phone before he could tell me not to and got off the road to sit on the edge of the sidewalk. Blood dripped from my nose onto the concrete and I used my Snapchat to try and assess the damage. I don't think it's broken, but damn did it feel like it. All three of the brothers had my live location, so I didn't bother sending it to him.