i made it

short and cheesy blurb cause it's just been sitting in my drafts and i haven't posted in like 20 days🙃
———

"Chris, when was your 'I made it' moment?" I asked, my eyes looking to my boyfriend with pure adoration.

"I love this question," He leaned back in his chair, hands crossed over his chest as he smiled to himself. Even from across the room I could see the excitement on his face, "We're gonna get deep real quick."

"Rare Chris moment." Nick snickered into his mic. Matt sat with his eyes locked on his brother waiting for him to answer, curious as to what he'd say. I was as well, I figured it would be something like when they hit one million or standing on stage during their first show on their first tour.

"It doesn't really involve me at all," Chris began, looking over to me, "There was this time during our last show where you were on stage."

"For any audio people, he's pointing at Y/n." Matt informed the listeners.

"Oh, yeah. We had Y/n come on stage to help thank everyone," Chris clarified, "I don't know how to describe it. I don't know—nevermind."

"No, Chris, keep going." Nick insisted.

"I wanna know." I sat up in my spot, a grin on my face.

"Being able to see you on stage in a room full of people who adore you made me feel like I accomplished something," He continued, "Like everything I worked so hard for paid off. I know everyone sees me as the type of guy who hates cheesy, lovey shit, but giving the person you love everything they deserve is the best feeling in the world and I can finally do that."

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard come out of your mouth," Matt said with a smile on his face paired with a small chuckle, "I'm surprised."

Me on the other hand, was completely speechless. So, I stood up from my spot and walked over to Chris, wrapping my arms around him in a hug. Instead of ushering me back to my seat after the sweet moment, he kept his arm around me and rested his hand on my lower back.

"I love you guys." Nick smiled widely, "You're both just genuinely good for each other."

———

I was gonna turn this into a longer imagine, but I haven't posted in so long so I'm posting as is, I hope that's okay <3