drunk driver

Idk. I just started typing
———
TW:
mentions of a car accident.
mentions of performing cpr.
mentions of driving under the influence.
mentions of blood.

please do not read if these are triggers for you
———

*Chris' pov*

"You look gorgeous," I said as I looked at my phone. I was currently on FaceTime with my girlfriend watching her get ready for a girls night, "Tuck the tag."

"Oh shit," She reached around and tucked the tag into her shirt, which I had noticed when she did a spin, "Do you want me to come over after?"

"Yeah, of course." I answered. I always wanted her here, she was my favorite person to be around, "Can I ask you something without it being a big deal?"

"Yeah," She walked back over to her vanity and sat down, fixing her makeup, "Everything okay?"

"Everything's fine, I was gonna ask if you could share your location with me?" I didn't want it for anything crazy, this is just the first time she's gone out without me and I wanted to know she was safe. If something happened and she couldn't call or text me, I wanted to be able to get there as quick as possible.

"Yeah, I'll download life 360 and send you the link," Not long after, a text popped up on my phone with the link to join her circle, "We're gonna be at Chloe's."

"Okay. I love you," I could tell she was finished getting ready and didn't want to hold her back from the night ahead, "Call me if you need anything, I'll probably be up late."

"I love you too and I will, promise."

The call ended and I hopped off my bed to head back upstairs where Nick and Matt were. When I sat down on the couch I went through and joined her circle, turning on crash detection as I did.

"Obsessed much?" Nick joked as he peaked at my phone screen, "Y/n goes out for one night and you're stalking her?"

"Shut up," I knew he was just messing around, "I don't like some of the people she hangs out with. I don't know—" I shrugged and locked my phone, "I got a weird feeling about it."

"So why not go with her?" Matt suggested.

"It's a girls night." I answered, "I don't even wanna know what they do at those."

*Y/n's pov*

"Drink, drink, drink!!" We chanted and cheered Alyson on as she finished the remainder of her drink, which was being poured into a beer bong by Chloe.

I wasn't drinking tonight, because I knew I had to drive to Chris' house after, but that wasn't going to stop the girls from trying to get me to.

"One drink!" Emma begged as her arm went around my shoulders, "One liiiitle drink and I'll stop begging."

"You know I have to drive," The rest of them were staying here so they didn't have to worry about driving under the influence.

"You should stay the night!" Chloe said excitedly, "It can be like when we were kids! Pleeasseeeee," She dropped to her knees and held onto my hands, "Chris won't care." Her bottom lip pouted and I rolled my eyes with a laugh.

"Next time," I didn't want to be a buzz kill, but I honestly just wanted to be in Chris' bed at the end of the night, "And when I do I promise I'll drink with you guys."