Trials

"My head hurts."

I hear from the bed next to me. I slowly turn to see Pansy sitting in her bed with her head in her hands. Without moving her head she moves on hand to her nightstand struggling to find the cup of water I placed there the night before. I move my head back to the same spot I was staring at on our ceiling. I hardly got any sleep last night knowing that Theo still thinks of me the same.

Annoying git.

"I'm gonna go throw up and go to sleep."

Pansys says stumbling her way to the bathroom. I'm gonna take the last part of what she said and apply it to myself.

***

"Look at what we have here boys, hey Pepe!"

A voice whistles for me as I make my way through the courtyard. I ignore it and keep on walking, clutching my books across my chest.

"Hey can you hear? Or do orphans have partial deafness."

Chuckles come from his friends as he hops down from the tree branch he was sitting on. I can feel him make his way towards me. In one swift movement I am face down in the grass with a mouthful of it. I turn over and groan in pain to see Theo standing over me with his friends behind him.

His laughter turned to a serious face as he stared me in the eyes.

"You know I lightened up on you, your brother said no more pepperoni so I shortened it to Pepe, the least you can do is respect your superiors when they call on you."

He stayed a little while hovering over me and eventually walked away, kicking my books as he did so.

I slowly lifted myself up from the ground
brushing the dirt off of me.

"Amalia, are you alright?"

A very lighthearted Luna Lovegood spoke as she collected my books for me.

"I'm fine, now get out of my face."

I ripped my books out of her hands and began walking in the opposite direction. Luna didn't deserve that, she only wanted to help, but I didn't want it. I just wanted to be alone.

***

I shot up, my lungs begging for more air.

It was just a nightmare of last year.

I breathed slowly trying to calm myself down. I looked around the room and Pansy was nowhere to be found. I slowly made my way to the bathroom and began to get ready, since classes were starting tomorrow I needed to be productive.

Getting into the shower and I begin my carefully crafted routine, it's very particular as I was not about to give up everything I worked so hard for.
I wash my hair twice and apply a deep conditioning mask since I always blow out my hair, then exfoliating every inch of my body, everything needed to be done right. I finally rinse everything off and get out of the shower to apply my lotion.

I already feel better.

I threw my hair into two french braids and brushed my teeth along with flossing them. To add the final touches I put on just a touch of mascara and lipgloss. Since I decided that I was going to go to the library while I showered, I just need to find something casual. I put on Blaise's dark green quidditch jumper and make my way to my skirts.

What is this?

I hold up one of my skirts to find it shrunk almost twice it's original size. I quickly throw the skirt over my shoulder and pull out each and every skirt.