Gossip

Getting back to my dorm I was surprisingly really tired, on top of that, my high was completely gone.

"So how was practice?"

Pansy sarcastically questioned, sitting up right in the most unserious way.

"Shut up."

"Okay but in all seriousness, you showed up high? Did you get kicked off, I heard you didn't, and then I heard you did, so I wasn't sure-"

Pansy began to ramble while becoming more frustrated and confused, so I had to stop her.

"Pansy, relax, I'm not off the team, Adrian just had me sit out since Dumbledore knew I would try things to get me off the team. Who even said I wasn't on the team?"

Not that I cared, it's just annoying when people start to spread things that are so loose.

"Some first years were talking about it when I walked into the common room, I asked them but they said they overheard six years talking about it."

"Whatever, this school has nothing to talk about that when they get even the slightest bit of wild information they go insane, it's so childish."

Entering the shower, a tad bit more frustrated at how bored people here truly are to believe things that doesn't even come from the person themself.

"And get this, I heard Theo yell at a bunch of first years about it and to leave his girl alone."

Pansy said, excitement in her voice.

My eyes go wide, why would Theo say that? Maybe it was in the heat of the moment, especially where we left off on the field.

But it also didn't make sense because he seemed really annoyed when Adrian said I wasn't kicked off of the team.

"No he didn't."

Disbelief was written on my face and in my voice.

"Yes! Okay well technically Astoria said she heard that through a third year and that third year heard it from her boyfriends, friends, friend who was there."

Pansy's voice slowly turned into uncertainty as she finished.

"Well, it was something like that, anyways! Enjoy your shower, can't wait for the big game on Friday!"

Pansy whooped walking back to her bed.
Closing the curtain shut I shake off everything Pansy had just gotten me excited about.

I just have to remember that whatever Theo had said it must have worked since no one was talking when I walked into the common room.

Or, what if they stopped because they were talking about me and then entered the room?
I try my hardest to forget all of those negative thoughts and clean myself until I no longer have the smell of old sweat and dirt off of myself.

~*~

"They better not make me wear this helmet."

Turning to Pansy in despair as the horrendous beige helmet sculpt my head into a near perfect circle.

Pansy burst out laughing, as she should, I would too if it wasn't me wearing it.

"Hey the good thing is, you only wear it if you want to."

"Well the good thing is, it makes my ass look good, too bad we have a cloak over it."

Lifting my cloak to reveal to Pansy how good my body looked in the uniforms pants.

She howls in approval, clapping and whistling.

"Okay, I have to go, please don't even bother coming, I won't even play, as per Mcgonagall's request."