In My Feelings

Ugh I'm sweating, why is it so hot?

Throwing off my silk comforter to reveal the cold air, letting it wrap around my skin, only to have the silk comforter find its place right back to where it started.

My eyes flutter open, yet I'm not faced with my extremely cozy dorm but a quaint and sleek room. I turn my head only to come face to face with a sleeping Theo.

He looks so peaceful when he sleeps, I have to take in this moment while it lasts, which wasn't that long. Theo's breathing comes to a halt as his piercing green orbs flash against mine.

Trying my best to turn away, but it was too late. A chuckle escapes from Theo's lips, grabbing me by my chin, slowly but surely making me face him once again.

Without saying anything he lays a soft kiss against my lips, I don't miss a beat and give back a kiss. It was delicate and long, his thumb caressing my chin. Neither one of us could deepen our kiss, the door flew open.

Grabbing the blanket, I bring it as close to my chin as possible, covering any ounce of skin that might indicate what Theo and I had done.

Theo was the complete opposite, arms thrown behind his head, a proud look plastered on his face and the only part the blanket is covering is right below his happy trail.

I swear I could easily-

"Have a good night now did we Malia?"

Mattheo smirks, closing the door behind him.

My entire face is now covered by the blanket, hiding the fact that my cheeks are burning a hole through the blanket.

"Trust me, we both did."

Theo rips off the blanket from my face, my hands were faster though, I slap my face in attempt to cover it.

The boys let out a bellyaching laugh, gripping their stomachs. Grabbing the pillow behind my back I hit Theo in his stomach, causing his abs to flex in response. His face drops as his eyes strike mine. His jaw clenches, trying his hardest to appear upset at me.

Shooting him a quick wink I go to remove the blanket from myself to strut on out of there. That was until I remembered Mattheo was still standing by the door at us. He seemed to have noticed my dismay.

"Oh! Er- I have to use the bathroom."

With two quick steps, Mattheo was fully emerged into the bathroom.

I bite my bottom lip as I gracefully stand tall from Theo's bed, giving him quite a tease due to the fact I was wearing nothing but my panties and the only view he got was the back side.

Bending down to retrieve his white button up. Making my way to his mirror, buttoning up the top, starting from the bottom making my way just above my breast, leaving some skin exposed.

Just behind me in the mirror to see Theo's eyes gazing over my body as he lights a cigarette. Propped up on his elbows, he puffs the cigarette, minding the smoke blocking his view from me, quickly swatting it away.

"Mattheo is taking an awfully long time in the loo."

I snicker, taking the cigarette from Theo's lips and placing them between mine.

"Maybe because he knows I take long."

Hoisting me up onto his lap, I'm now straddling him, taking one last puff of his cigarette before placing it back between his luscious lips.

Dragging a finger from his lip all the way down his body until I'm met between the blanket. Flashing a cheeky smile to Theo, I throw myself off of him, grabbing my belongings before heading toward the door.