Eventually

"What the fu-"

BOOM

Another failed attempt at making this stupid ass antidote that Theo left in my hands. Now I am very smart do not get me wrong, but I hardly paid attention in any of my classes this year for reasons that I have mentioned before.

Pushing my hair out of my face, I shakily take in a deep breath, remembering that I can't just give up and walk away. I was not only determined to get this right, I needed to, I only had five Wiggentree twigs left and the recipe calls for four so I really have to complete it or else I'm screwed until I can obtain these twigs, and a lab.

Reading the recipe carefully, I gently placed all of my ingredients aside one another, counting them one by one to ensure that there could be no possible room for anymore mistakes. Gently I placed each twig into the cauldron,

one, two, three, wait, where's the fourth one?

My heart rate was doubling by the seconds. Frantically looking around the table to find that not one but both of the twigs have mysteriously disappeared.

Well isn't this just fantastic.

I place my hands onto the table in front of me, dropping my head in defeat and almost as if it was a sign from Merlin, the wall for the entrance opens beside me. I can just feel the arrogance of him sauntering in, that smug look, I can already tell.

"Having a bit of trouble are we?"

He coos, leaning against the table.

"No Theo, in fact, I enjoy spending my holiday in a hidden potions room in your wine cellar, brewing disastrous potions."

Sarcasm made it's way through my voice.

"Oh, yes, I hate to tell you Amalia but, you won't be getting rid of that pesky Amortentia without my help."

His voice had the slightest taste of an attempt at flirting, I would fold, that would of course be the case if I knew that Theo would force me to admit that I need his help.

"I don't need your help."

"No? Weren't you expecting it earlier? Now all of a sudden after, let's see, almost nine failed attempts you still don't need my help, is that correct?"

I rolled my eyes, refusing to give him the satisfaction and keeping my lips sealed.

"All you have to do is-"

"Fine, I admit it, I need your help so roll up your sleeves and get to work."

Throwing my head up to face him, just to come to see that the unamused pout on his face was not the answer he was looking for.

"Oh Amalia, I would but I don't care that you admitted you need my help, that was evident."

He boasts, looping around to the other side of the table.

"It's not as simple as that you see, I want something more."

Narrowing my eyes at him, I knew there was something else, just not quite like this.

"What could you possibly want?"

"Beg."

"Beg?"

Scoffing at the ridiculous answer.

"Beg, and maybe, just maybe, I'll consider."

He smirked.

"Fine. Theo, I need your help...please."

Theo snorted, earning a painful sneer from me.

"Oh come on, you've got to do better than that if you need my help. Just remember how used to beg for...well you know the rest."