Prisoner

I have been anxious as the Yule Ball was slowly approaching and- Oh!

It's tomorrow.

"PANSY!"

Waking from my deep sleep causing her to shoot up as well.

"What!? What!? Who's here!"

Whipping out her wand in a daze brushing the rats nest out of her face to fend off any possible dangerous intruders.

I couldn't hold back my laughter. She glares at me as she lowers her wand, falling back down into her pillow.

"What time is it..."

Pansy lazily grabs her alarm clock, squinting to make out the time. Her eyes widen in anger, throwing the alarm clock at me which I dodge.

"You wanker! It's 5 o'clock in the morning...WE DON'T EVEN HAVE CLASSES TODAY."

She yells at me, trying her best to go back to sleep.

"I know that, I need a dress."

Raising from her bed as if she was a vampire raising from their coffin, her head moves it's way towards me.

"We went to Hogsmeade NINE TIMES, you hated everything, we have no time, all the nice dresses have been wiped clean."

Shoving my pillow against my face letting out a blood curling scream into it. I slam it down as well as my body, giving up all hope.

"You know you can always write to your mother-"

Pansy suggests, my nerves cause me to jump and run to her bed.

"Have you gone mad? If she knew I was going with a Gryffindor she'd-"

Pansy felt the need to interrupt me, the same way I did her.

"Oh she already knows! Blaise wrote to her as soon as he found out!"

"Your mother has just been waiting for a letter so that she can send the dress your way, well that's what Blaise told me anyways."

My brows furrow in frustration.

"And you didn't tell me this because?"

My arms cross over my chest, I am beyond annoyed with Pansy and my brother, also my mother at this point.

"Blaise said that your mother said you knew you wouldn't be able to tell her so she was just waiting for the a okay."

Pansy slyly remarks. I huff as a child would when they have to do a chore their parents just told them to do.

"Fine, I'll send it express owl."

Pansy flips back down, covering her face with her pillow.

"Good, now leave me alone."

~*~

Anxiously awaiting for an owl to come in, my leg shakes in anticipation. I have been waiting there ever since I sent an owl to my house. I had been drinking black coffee since seven in the morning, it was now half past three.

"You look terrible, the nerves for tomorrow keeping you up?"

A curious Fred sits across from me, earning multiple dirty looks from other Slytherin's at the table. Fred didn't seem to mind them.

"Actually I'm expecting my dress to be dropped off, you know, for tomorrow."

Replying without moving my eyes from the other owls dropping off letters and packages for other students. Fred lets out a short chuckle.