Peppers

I woke up with a sense of accomplishment today.

I knew what I had done this past weekend and it will definitely not go unnoticed, even if it does by Theo, I know his friends won't shut up about it.

"I'm glad you're happy about class today."

Pansy groans as I hop in the shower, leaving the door open to talk.

"Can you seriously believe I did that though! I mean like I never knew I had it in me."

I shouted over the water in hopes Pansy could hear me.

"Yeah well we shall see what happens in class today, I haven't seen any of the boys since Friday, have you?"

Pansy shouts over the water as she begins to brush her teeth.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen the boys all weekend, not even in the great hall.

~*~

"Holy shit Malia hurry up! We're going to be late for class!"

"What I'm ready?"

I waltz on by, picking up my bag.
Pansy looked as if she saw a ghost.

"Malia, not only are you wearing your defected skirt from last term, but you're wearing heels too."

Pansy pointed out my slight promiscuous uniform. To be fair it was the exact uniform from first term but I decided to pair it with heels, I needed to remind Theo who I am.

"I know, isn't it awesome."

Hiding the fact I was slightly struggling in the heels, but once the door to our bedroom opened, I couldn't hide it, I needed it to go away. Which it seemed to work, I was more confident now that I was around people.

I couldn't help but feel many whispering about my outfit, although most of it was covered by my robe, slight flashes of my legs were shown due to air flowing and opening my robe.

"Going to class or the corner?"

Draco snickered, catching up with me as I steadily kept a pace to potions.

"I was just going there to find your father, need some business to take care of."

My voice had no hint of sarcasm whatsoever but was definitely there. Draco scoffed at me and stayed silent until we reached potions. That's where I saw Theo.

Of course his eyes would be glued on the door, waiting for me to walk in, so I did, making sure my robe was completely open to reveal what Theo has been missing out on all along.

Standing in front of him awaiting instructions from Snape. It took everything in me not to turn my head and stare down Theo as much as he was with me.

"I hope everyone is still paying attention and not to miss Zabini."

Snape threw a piece of chalk at Theo hitting him right on his temple. Theo flinched dramatically and rubbed his head. The class laughed, I did too, but we were silenced almost immediately by Snape.

"You will work with your partners today. Don't make me regret this Nott."

Theo flashed a small, forced smile, rolling his eyes before coming to my side, way too close for comfort I might add.

"Today we will be making a potion I had shown you a while back, Amortentia. It is difficult to make and even more difficult to sneak past me. So I suggest you keep the potion in the cauldron."

And with the Snape left us to create a love potion, ironic.

Taking out all the necessary ingredients, yet I was missing one. I looked around and under the desk and finally found it, Theo was blocking it.