Dare

"Alright, hmm, ah! Draco, truth or dare?"

Crabbe said way too excited which even made Draco cringe.

"Ah Truth."

He says taking a swig of his beer, receiving a boatload of boo's. He rolled his eyes and flipped us off.

"Alright, if you had to get with any professor, who would it be and why."

Everyone laughed at Crabbe's truth, I'm not sure if it was the weed but suddenly Crabbe was so funny.

"Easy, Madam Hooch."

Everyone paused with their mouths open at Draco's response.

"Draco..."
Before Pansy could finish Draco cut her off.

"Hear me out-"

Draco was then interrupted by Mattheo.

"Mate I know Crabbe said to explain but I will not be hearing you out."

Again, no one could contain their laughter.

"Oh piss off."

Draco waved us off and took another swig of fire whiskey.

"Alright, Mattheo, Truth or Dare."

Draco shot a look at Mattheo knowing how innocent he was.

"Dare."

He raised an eyebrow at Draco basically telling him that he's ready for whatever.

"Alright tough guy, I want you to kiss the most attractive girl here."

Mattheo's face turned as red as the flames in front of us.

"Or if you're too scared you can always-"

Mattheo interrupted Draco by standing up and walking over to the girls, to our surprise he grabbed Pansy's face and smashed a kiss right on her unsuspecting mouth.

He turned and walked right back to his spot sitting down without saying a word.

"Draco close your mouth, you're gonna catch flies."

Draco was not prepared for what Mattheo had just done.

"What Draco, you like her or something?"

Theo said without looking up from the beer in his hand. Draco rolled his eyes and threw his head back in laughter.

"She wishes."

He did like her, it was obvious, but Pansy did not like that comment and focused her head in her lap.

I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed it letting her know I was there for her.

"Miss Maliaaa."

Mattheo said in a singy song voice.

"Truth or Dare."

I took a swig from Pansy's fire whiskey and pretended to ponder, tapping my finger against my chin as I looked upon the night sky.

"Truth."

I said giggling earning a snort from Theo.

"Is something funny Theodore?"

His smile dropped and he waved his hands as if dismissing what he did. I smiled, taking another swig.

"Malia, have you had your first kiss."

Everyone fell silent and stared at me awaiting an answer. I tried to play it off but I have a horrible poker face.

"Yes."