Good Looking

It's quiet, something I haven't been used to. The small safe house on the beach that turned out to be a Weasley family house. Although I haven't spoken much to them since Theo and I have been here, they have shown me kindness that never seen to be attainable since the months I had spent in agony.

Three days I spent laying in bed, sleep is a tad foreign to me so my nights have been spent with my eyes closed, listening to the sounds the old house made while the sea breeze seeped into every crack and crevice. Theo spent every second he could with me, he was anxious, if I was in his shoes I would be too. He let me in on how Amos Diggory was never the one that had been reaching out to me.

Turns out it was his father behind all of it, they knew he would be weak and had to find a different way to gain my trust and of course it would have to be the father of my dead friend. Supposedly they caught Didi soaring through the air and decided it would be a perfect opportunity to strike me where it hurt.

Theo read the letters behind his fathers back, he admitted it made him jealous, what doesn't, but he never stopped his father. In the little time we have been spending together in the house, it feels like a life time of emotions that he had been holding back. He opened up to me about the abuse he endured by his father, both physically and mentally.

He allowed himself to fully open up to me and not only with the legilimency back at the manor, but with everything. About his family life, how much he truly misses his mother even though he does not remember her, only the stories he found of her in his fathers journal. That was one of the reasons behind his abuse. His father would catch him multiple times with his personal journal and even though Theo only used it to find out who his mother was, his father never cared, he never wanted to reminisce on how he once felt.

Theo described how after the worst beating of his life, his father cried to him saying how all he sees is his mother in him,

"You have your mothers eyes, and every time I look at you, I feel a loss"

However, he always followed up his abuse with how much his father did love him. Theo loves too deeply and that is what hurts him the most in the end.

The first day I wasn't even in the mood to bathe, Theo insisted doing it himself. Of course I thought he had an alterative motive, yet he didn't. He made sure to be as gentle as he could with me, even after being tormented for so long, I never flinched under his touch. While he was washing me, I could hear the low sobs that escaped his lips as he washed upon the scars that scattered my skin.

I chose not to acknowledge his tears, as he would only blame himself for what had happened to me, that's all he ever said. In between the stories I told him of what I had done to me all he could do was apologize, over, and over, and over again. It wasn't his fault, he never intended for it to go this far, although it was all for a plan for Voldemort, he never in a million years would want this inflicted upon anyone.

Today I decided to leave the room and join the anxious group. From what I overheard, they have been trying to find the Deathly Hallows, along with Voldemort's horcruxes. Theo let me know he gave them some knowledge on where the Elder wand is, obviously they all were skeptical as it was coming from someone in a known Death Eater family.

Walking down the stairs from the room, I could hear the quiet voices dim down to silence when I entered the room. Hermione gave me a small smile, as for Harry and Ron, the two simply nodded and looked down at their hands. We stayed in an awkward silence before a familiar blonde approached me.

"Hi, you may not remember me, I'm-"

"Fleur, of course I do."

Flashing a pitiful smile at me, she turned on her heels, grabbing what looked to be like loose tea leaves from the cupboard and placing them into a mug.