Chapter 3- He knew a lot

Rosalie scoffed as the blaring sound of music filled her ears. Her nose scrunched up when the smell of cigarette and alcohol found their way into her nose. It dissolved and caused an irritated feeling in her chest.

"Ohh, looks like my baby doesn't like it that much in here" Aria, Rosalie's best friend chuckled and the frown on Rosalie's face deepened into a scowl.

Aria was here giggling around loving everything about the bar but she hated it. Goodness, she shouldn't have agreed to come with Aria.

But what could she have done?

Aria was excited she got a job in spelldrink Mac's and she had agreed to go out with her if she got the job. Aria chose the bar which left her with no other choice than to come here with her.

"Hi, Ed" Aria waved at someone and Rosalie wondered how she was able to see despite the blue lights that kept flashing into her eyes causing her pupils to contract and dilate at intervals.

"Goodness, I don't like it here Aria" Rosalie complained with a light frown but it seemed to make Aria happy the more. "Come on" she grabbed Rosalie's hand and led the way further into the bar.

The TV blared overhead and the clinking of glasses coupled with people's chattering found their way into Rosalie's ear causing irritation in her ears.

"You'll love it here Rosie and who knows you might meet your dream one" Aria released a chuckle at her words.

"You see how silly that sounds, huh?" Rosalie chuckled as they finally reached the counter. Wooden stools lined up along the counter and the blaring music beat into Rosalie's ears.

Goodness, she hated it there.

"Two cocktails" Aria ordered in a yell and gave the bartender a wink. He returned the smile and Rosalie shook her head.

God knows her best friend knew her way around things.

"And two plates of teriyaki wings" she added and in a minute, they got their orders.

"There's no way I'm drinking that" Rosalie chuckled as they settled on a stool. "Ohh, yes you will!" Aria yelled with excitement and it warmed Rosalie's heart.

Aria was happy she got the job. Aria had been a support ever since she moved into town with her mum. They became best friends and she hoped they would continue to be.

"One more shot!" Aria yelled and Rosalie's eyes widened. How did she gulp down the liquor that fast? "Goodness Rosalie, take a sip" Aria yelled and her voice cut through the deafening sound.

"Don't get drunk Aria" Rosalie tried to caution but Aria gulped down the next glass of drink in a go. She squeezed her face as it slid down her throat.

"Goodness, taste this Rosie" Aria whined and it caused Rosalie to chuckle. "No, thanks" Rosalie shook her head as her eyes traveled around the bar.

She could see it was a costly bar; every decoration added to the glamorous elegance of the walls leaving Rosalie to wonder how much Aria paid.

"I'll be back" Aria muttered and Rosalie turned to her. "No, there's no way—" Aria cut her short with a chortle.

"I won't take long, I just have to talk to Ed, please" her lips locked together in a pout and Rosalie faltered a smile.

"I'll be waiting."

"Enjoy please" Aria ruffled her hair before she turned around and purposely swayed her hips until she was out of sight.

Rosalie chortled and glanced around. For a moment, she thought she locked eyes with a pair of familiar eyes but as soon as the thought came, it flew off immediately.