Chapter 15- A step into feelings

Alexander kept his gaze fixated on his secretary who fondled her hands as she approached him

It took everything in him to resist the urge to chortle and tease her. She was about to knock, then wanted to leave.

He saw everything. There was CCTV outside. He got it for protection but then it turned out useful.

"Ermm sir, I actually…I wanted to ask if—" Rosalie twirled her hair in her hands as she tried to search for a perfect excuse. It was embarrassing she wanted to see him then stopped.

"Come" Alexander ordered and she nodded. She averted her gaze everywhere except him as she trudged to the couch.

"Come here" Alexander pointed at the empty space beside him and her heart raced. It felt like it was jumping out of her ribcage.

She swallowed hard trying to get control of her jelly legs and trudged to him. "Sir—" she sat but left a considerable distance between them which left Alexander amused.

Every girl would jump at the opportunity to be close to him.

But he loved it. He loved her shy nature; every action of hers drove him crazy—after that night.

Earlier in the car, his palms hitched to hold her close but he had to take things slow. He brought her to Italy for a reason and wasn't ready to tell her anytime soon.

He was in Italy for another reason too; he had to sort out his problems.

"Make yourself comfortable" Alexander mumbled as his thoughts were deep into his mind.

He was worried; for her safety. He wasn't bringing her into his situation.

He knew it was wrong to take her to Italy but he was selfish. He craved her presence and couldn't think of a day without her. He had to use the opportunity that was at hand.

Rosalie slowly took a gulp of the drink and ahead, she peered at Alexander. He was dressed in only underwear and he could see his arms muscles.

She was so busy ignoring him that she didn't notice his shirt was off. Her eyes roamed around it before it landed on the tattoo on his left arm.

It was a black tattoo and from where she sat, she couldn't make out what it was. She took her eyes to his face but regretted it immediately their eyes locked.

She was supposed to look away. She knew she wasn't supposed to gaze at him. But she couldn't stop herself.

She bit on her lips and swallowed the clog in her throat .

That little action drove Alexander crazy. Before he knew it, he closed up the distance between them and put an arm around her.

Rosalie paused. Electric flickers twirled through her and butterflies danced in her insides.

"Rosalie —" Alexander raised her head to him and they locked eyes. His grip around her tightened when his gaze traveled to her lips. She sucked in her cheeks and her dimple popped up.

Slowly, Alexander lowered his head to her cheek.

It was a kiss; a wet one.

Rosalie subconsciously gripped her cloth tighter at the happiness that radiated through her. Want coursed through her and the need to hold him rose inside of her.

Alexander gently trailed kisses on her face while she gasped. Every one of her senses flew off as he kissed her face. It was a slow action; one step at a time.

Rosalie's grip around her attire loosened and she took her hands to his hair. She threaded her fingers through his scalp, pulling him close and Alexander paused.