Chapter 25- Angry and got her in danger

Rosalie whimpered as he pushed his tongue further into her mouth. He held her hand behind her and smooched her like never before.

Unlike his other kisses, it was filled with anger and emotions he couldn't pinpoint. She whimpered but at that moment, he only wanted to— punish her for being that close with Williams.

Their tongues locked and he used his teeth. No matter how hard Rosalie tried to pull away from his grasp, his hold on her tightened.

He aggressively kissed her until he was satisfied and he broke the kiss.

Rosalie cringed and retrieved her steps from him. She batted her lashes as she wondered what he just did. Her lips were swollen and reddened.

"You—" Alexander ruffled his hair as he stared at her. "Why'd you allow him to be that close to you?."

Rosalie paused. She stood still as she stared at him. Pain stung her lips and her mouth felt hot since he bit the insides of her mouth.

"He shouldn't be close to you," Alexander voiced out again while Rosalie stared puzzled.

Was the kiss a punishment? She wiped her lips and hurried to the bed in her thoughts.

She slept for minutes after she was weak and when she woke up, Williams offered to give her a massage.

Why did he take it personally?

She whipped her head to him and they maintained eye contact.

At that moment, annoyance coursed through Alexander's veins. He was expecting her to comfort him. The moment he came and he rested his eyes on them, his blood boiled.

He had just turned down the engagement with Sophia because of her. Why'd she even be close to Williams? As he stared at her, nothing felt right.

His head was foggy and he groaned. "Goddamn it!" He bashed the wall and took a deep breath. With one last glare shot at Rosalie, he walked out angrily.

Rosalie kept her eyes on him until he was out of sight. Why was he angry? She sniffed and bit her lip.

What did she do wrong? If he didn't want Williams to be close to her, why'd he give her the house address?

She took her hands to her lips and scoffed. Why'd he even punish her by biting her lips? Did he have to force a kiss on her? Wasn't it stupid to get aggressive with her?

She sighed and flopped to the bed. Perhaps because he was her boss.
He could do anything.
She was the one who took things extra; she knew he was her boss and there was no chance of anything she thought of.

————

Days passed by without a connection between the both of them. Pamela had stopped by Rosalie's house countless times and she was thankful she was better. Her mum was never there when she underwent psychosis.

Her agitations and hallucinations never disturbed her much and she was grateful.

What she occasionally struggled with was her blurry visions.

Rosalie sniffed as she shuffled to the sofa. Her two days have been upsetting; she had been bored all through. Her lips had healed though she still felt a stinging sensation when she ate.

Her mind wandered to Alexander and she sighed. Why did he depart angrily? He never got in touch with her for the past few days.

Was he angry? Maybe. But why was he? She should be the angry one.
He hurt her even though he knew she wasn't fine.

The shrill of her phone rang in her ear and she hurried to it, "Do I have to tell you today is Monday?" The voice bellowed in her ear and she paused.

It's Alexander.