Chapter 11- Cravings and feelings

Rosalie sniffed and clung to herself despite the hotness of her body. The sound of her heart beating slowly coupled her blurry vision.

Her face was stained with tears that dropped as her mind ran wild about the situation on ground. It's been a week since she told the man she was going to pay him by the end of month.

How that slipped off her mouth she didn't know.

She guessed it was the only thing her brain thought of in that dangerous situation.

She sniffled and sighed.

She knew one thing; she couldn't get 30,000 in a week; except a miracle happened. And she was sure now—she wasn't meant for good things.

Her phone beeped and she hurriedly reached out for it.

She checked her mail and her eyes became clouded with tears when she saw one of her applications had been rejected.

She had been trying to get a job to no avail. She sighed and palmed her face.

The heat she felt was nothing compared to the pain in her life. She never imagined her life this way. 22 and not having money? She didn't think of it.

Sweat trickled down her face as her mind was covered with foggy thoughts. She needed a way out. She knew leaving the apartment was out of it.

Because one; there was nowhere to go.

Two; the thugs were everywhere, they had eyes on all of their every move.

She sniffed and sighed. All she had to do was sit and wait until the days went by. She had to see how things were going to unfold.

Goodness, she felt like a loser. Well she was because how could she have let her job slip out of her hand. It was the best job she had ever had.

Working for a billionaire, she thought her life was going to get better. It'd have been if she didn't let it slip out of her hand.

"Rosie—"

Rosalie turned to see her best friend with a plate of food. "Aunt said you haven't been eating" Aria scoffed as her orbs rested on the pale skin of her friend.

She looked weak. She frowned and headed to her, "if you get sick Rosalie, it's going to worsen things."

"How worse are things going to get?" Rosalie questioned and flopped to the bed. The worst that could happen was happening to her.

"I'm trying to get you a job and I've tried to get money" Aria dropped the plate and grabbed her handbag. "It's small but I've got 5000."

"5000?" Rosalie sat up immediately. They had 5,000. That means they have almost half of the money. But where'd they get the rest? But with almost half, the thugs could stay calm right? Till she got more money.

"Thank you Aria" Rosalie mumbled and Aria smiled. "It's okay Rosie, now you have to eat. You can't stay this way."

"I'm not hungry," Rosalie retorted and casted her gaze to the wall. "So you want to look skinny when going for an interview?" Aria asked with a frown and Rosalie turned to her.

"I'm not skinny."

"Yes but you have to eat to maintain your stature. Please Rose" Aria begged and Rosalie sighed. Aria had done a lot.

She shouldn't allow her to be pleading.

"Thank you" Rosalie ate the food while Aria watched. When she was done, Aria sat in front of her, "Rosie, I was thinking" Aria exhaled and Rosalie stared with raised brows.

"I was thinking you go back to your boss. Who knows he might give you the job. You can get in touch with him" Aria spoke and Rosalie stopped.

She swallowed thickly and sighed. No, she doubted if he'll forgive her. He wouldn't take her back, she was sure.