Chapter 16-Took her as his date

Rosalie sniffed as she wore the necklace around her neck. She shut her eyes and kept it close. She took it on the trip because she needed to see it around her.

It was unbelievable her mum left her father. She couldn't believe there was a chance she could meet her dad.

But was he alive? Where was he?

She sighed and shut her eyes as she trailed her hands on the necklace. She had one of his possessions and she loved it.

The door creaked open and she whipped her head to the door. She stopped breathing and her lips went agape at the sight of Alexander.

He was dressed in a brown t-shirt with his jacket on his arms. Her eyes traveled down and she melted at the sight of his tuxedo trouser. It fitted his stature perfectly.

Alexander almost smiled as he watched her floored. His eyes roamed around her and he clicked his tongue delectably. She was clad in a long flowery gown that had slit to her mid thighs; that he got for her.

She looked impeccably sophisticated.

"Are you ready?" He queried and she blinked rapidly.

"Ye…yes" Rosalie stuttered and sucked in her cheeks when yesterday's memory clouded her mind. She could still recall the soft texture of his lips.

The way he handled her with utmost care.

"Good, let's go" Alexander smacked his lips and turned around when his eyes caught a glance of the necklace he got. His brows creased and he casted his gaze to her neck.

Seeing yesterday's necklace was on her, it took everything in him to resist the urge to scoff. When did she start wearing a necklace? Who gave it to her?

Was it that special that she didn't wear the one he got for her? "Wear the necklace, Rosalie" he ordered in his modulated voice and Rosalie paused.

"I… have one" Rosalie licked her lips and pointed at the necklace on her and Alexander turned around.

He wanted her to wear everything he got for her. But he wasn't going to force it.

"Let's go" he grabbed his briefcase and led the way and Rosalie trudged after him with a thumping heart.

He wasn't angry right?

She sniffed and struggled to move with the high heels she had on. It was the highest she ever wore.

She didn't know where she was going. The only thing she knew was that she was going with him; and yeah, she was in Italy.

She remembered how scared her mother was in the morning. She slept off without texting her she arrived in Italy.

She sighed and struggled to cope up with his pace and soon they reached the parking lot. Unlike yesterday, a lot of people were outside.

They looked different from the random Americans she knew. Another dialect filled her ears as the people spoke and her insides twitched as she wondered what they were saying.

"Get in" Alexander jolted her out of her thoughts and her brows knitted in an arch seeing the Porsche 911. She bit on her lips and saw Alexander staring intently at her; with the chauffeur.

Her eyes darted away from them and she got into the car. Alexander got in after her and soon, they were on the road.

Rosalie clung tightly to herself and managed to keep a distance between them. She didn't want anything that could brew up emotions she didn't want.

She didn't want anything to do with him; he was her boss.

She had to remember that because she was forgetting that.