Chapter 28- In his house

The kiss was slow; love-filled as both poured out their emotions. Their tongues danced in rhythm and Alexander pulled her tighter.

He spun around and laid her on the bed, his tongue not leaving hers even when she whimpered.

It was a fulfilment of desires.

Rosalie ran her hands in his hair and butterflies danced in her tummy as they kissed.
She didn't know she missed him that much for the days he was away.

Her rapid beating heart leaped for joy and the air in her lungs expanded. She raised her head giving him more access to her mouth.

When her breath began to clog, she pulled away from the kiss with a gasp. She panted as she tried to catch her breath while Alexander gazed at her.

He released a soft and muffled breath on her neck and pulled her closer. "Does any part of your body hurt?"

"No," Rosalie whispered as she ruffled his hair.
He was her boss but she loved the silky feeling of his hair.

"Are you sure?" Alexander raised his head to her and they locked eyes. They both stared into each other's eyes and slowly, both eyes turned scarlet.

Rosalie raised her head to kiss him when Alexander pulled away. "Are you sure there's no burn on you?"

"There isn't," Rosalie whispered, causing him to force his eyes back on her.

"I'll have to check," he mumbled since he didn't believe her. Maybe she was saying that so he didn't have to feel guilty. He had to check.

He grabbed her arm, his eyes roaming on the skin but found no dark spot except the evident one he knew off. He took his eyes to her legs and a gasp escaped Rosalie's lips when he grabbed her leg and widened it.

"What're you doing?" She was forced to voice out when he rolled the hospital dress she was onto her mid-thighs.

"Just inspecting your body," Alexander voiced out before he stopped. He took his eyes to her and a smirk curled on his lips, "What were you thinking, Rosie?"

Huh? Rosalie gulped nothing when she understood his words. "I didn't mean it that way," she stuttered and carried her eyes away from him at his penetrating gaze.

Alexander cracked up. He took his eyes on her legs and caressed them deliberately.

He heard her cuss and he added to her feelings by taking his lips to her thighs. At once, goosebumps rose on her skin and the hairs on her thighs became erect.

"Stop—" Rosalie whispered as she shut her eyes, her heart palpitating and her insides fluttering and warm.

The memory in the car in Italy clouded her mind adding to her already burning desire. "Alexander," she breathed out.

It pleased Alexander. It gave him the fulfilment he was affecting her that much. She even unknowingly called him by his name after she switched to sir.

He caressed her thighs and drew circles on them, his lips nibbling at them at intervals causing her to release sensual whimpers.

"Please, sir Alexander," Rosalie voiced out, unable to get her right words.

Alexander took his head to her and pulled her closer to him. "It's affecting you too much. I guess it's best to stop," he whispered on her face and Rosalie shuddered.

Her arms instinctively wrapped around him and they hugged, emotions sparkling in between them.

"Do you forgive me?" Alexander asked calmly and she nodded at once.