|NEW AND OLD|

|SUNNY|

A boy with a white eyepatch walked throughout the town of Faraway, he first went to the park as he went to a secret spot in the park that only he knew. He had once come here with others back then as the boy came to the clearing as everything seemed to have stayed the same. The blue checkered carpet...the clear water in the lake...nothing had changed he thought. The boy basked in the sunlight as he relaxed there for a few minutes before deciding the next place he wanted to visit.

"Maybe I should go see Basil...after everything that's happened since then...I wonder how he's doing..." He muttered to himself as he made his way to a certain place, where it all started. The boy watched from afar when he made it closer to that house as it looked seemingly empty from the outside. He passed the house as he arrived at Basil's, the boy didn't really know if he deserved to see Basil at all. It was still morning so the boy decided to leave, he decided that he would eat something from Gino's and hang out at Hobeez's for the day until his friends find him. Elisa should be coming with the others soon, they'll probably come in the afternoon the boy thought to himself. He started walking towards Gino's as he entered the almost empty restaurant, the boy went up to the counter and ordered a pepperoni pizza as he sat down at a random table to wait for his food.

"Can't I wait to tell you guys about today-" A random person said as the boy watched the trio of people sit down as one of them went to order, soon the boy's order was finished as he took the pizza box and found a nice place near the fountain to eat. The boy ate three slices before closing the box as he looked up at the sky for a moment before finishing the whole box. He went to Hobeez's and checked everything, the boy looked around the entire store as he found some new things and older stuff that were in the store.

"Hehe..." The boy giggled quietly with a happy smile on his face, the shopkeeper wasn't looking at the boy as he was focused on something else. The boy walked out of the store as he started walking to his old home, the boy checked his watch as it was now 2:33 as he still had a hour or so before Elisa finds him. The boy arrived at the house at 2:37 as he took a deep breath, he could feel a cold sweat dripping down his back. 

[...Knock...Knock...]

{Footsteps could be heard from the other side of the door}

The boy could hear the person inside coming closer as he began to sweat profusely but he stood his ground, he wasn't going to run away this time. He was going to face it head on...and then the door opened.

(A girl with messy long black hair wearing a white buttoned up shirt and a long a-line black skirt, her black eyes stared emotionlessly into the boy's with a sad look behind that masking expression.)

[Her eyes went wide when she saw the boy as her mouth opened, a gasp could be heard as they looked into one another's eyes with shock and guilt.]

"...Sunny?" The older girl finally spoke as she seemed to tear up which caused the boy to feel even more guilt but also fear of the events that had happened in the past

"I..." Sunny muttered as he froze in place, he panicked but it didn't show on his face.

"Sorry..." The girl sobbed as the boy flinched

\She's...sorry..?\

"Mari..." Sunny said with his voice shaking as his older sister hugged him

-The Moment Felt Relaxing As If Everything Froze To A Stand Still-

-The Sounds All Just Dissolved Into Nothing As It Was Just The Two Of Them Crying-

The Feeling Was Sensational As They Just Embraced This Single Emotion Called...happiness.

"I'm so sorry...I'm sorry Sunny! I miss you so please..." Mari cried as she hugged her brother tightly for dear life as if she thought he would somehow fade away

"I-I...I'm sorry too! M-Mari-I...could we be...family again?" Sunny asked as tears flooded their vision, Mari nodded as the two weeped almost for a hour as they hung out inside. It was a long silence as they just relaxed without saying a word as if they were just enjoying the quiet silence together. They would smile as they closed their eyes...

<a dream of a place that was made to remember the past now free of the shackles it was once chained in. the night shone a vibrant color as a singular noise made it into their ears..."Wake up">

Sunny awoke as his eyes popped straight open as he looked around, it was now night and the lights were still on. He turned to look to his left as his big sister Mari was sound asleep... peacefully beside him as Sunny felt relieved. Everything would be okay from now on, he was going to fix the mess he left behind. Whether he liked it or not, he was going to get the job done.