Mini-After-Story#1

A band of friends and people alike, to colleagues, rivals, family...a time of peace or so the tale described.

Two sets of siblings, one pair with black hair and eyes while the other was more brown haired and eyes.

Then friends consisting of a pinkish haired blonde with very dark brown hair at the tips, one eye covered in a teal contact whilst the other was a natural black that glowed like silver in the sunlight.

A blonde haired boy with a ponytail as his structure was quite feminine despite being male, his eyes a beautiful blue color that would look like the moon in a clear water reflection.

Then a bonded haired girl with emerald colored eyes, quite tall as her hair was wrapped in a twin tail the was tied in the bottom of her head with black and white ribbons.

"Did we need to invite her along...?" Aubrey muttered, walking beside Sunny whom was next to Mari.

"You know you shouldn't say things like that..." Mari would say in her soft and gentle tone of manner as always, other kind angel she was, otherwise we were just looking past her mistakes of course.

"It's fine, it's not like I'm going to steal her 'boyfriend' away from her." Elisa replied with a smug expression, smirking as Aubrey gave a glare, a fierce staring competition would commence as Hero observed from the sidelines.

"...Haa..." Rubbing the back of his head with his right hand, the sunlight basking the heat rapidly in his skin as he sighed lightly.

"...Summer..." The beach, the vastness of the water that spread out to sea, the ocean.

Maybe...just maybe...

"Hero, what are you standing there for?" Basil called out as he ran with Kel, Hero smiled before chuckling soon after as he followed.