|OCCASIONAL SOUNDS|

|BASIL FURAWAZU(Last name means flowers btw)|

"Hmm~" I hummed, taking care of the flowers in the garden. It had already been a few weeks since...my grandma passed away. Polly was still taking care of me though, my parents had visited during the funeral. They felt like strangers to me, but that was to be expected...

"Such a...Sunny day outside, haha." I giggled, smiling happily amidst the garden of various flowers. 

'I should head to school...' 

I grabbed the bike after tending to the plants, and went off to school. Once I arrived, I met up with Aubrey and Kel on the way. 

"Yo, guys!" Kel grinned, he was still a ball of sunshine, even if he matured a lot. Always the most positive one out of all of us

"How are you, Kel?" I asked with a small smile, he gave me a thumbs up as I responded with a nod. 

"Still pretty as ever." Aubrey chuckled, bumping my arm with her elbow. 

"Jeez, let's head inside." I frowned, Aubrey shrugged while Kel started running ahead of us. 

"See ya then, Basil!" Aubrey smirked, heading after Kel. They were always so competitive in the morning...

"Tmp..." 

Walking through the halls, I made it to my locker and put my bag inside onto the hook. I got my binder and other supplies I needed for class, it wasn't much expect for a pencil, and notebook. 

'so many people as usual...' 

I couldn't tell if I was a bit bored of the repeated school days, the weekends always were different. The monotonous structure of my daily life was just...repetitive, I guess.

'I can't believe I have science first though...' 

We were learning about ecosystems and all of that. I made my notes and kept writing until the end of class. 

'Time for ELA...' 

It wasn't bad, and it was a workshop day. Which meant if you had any missing work, then you would have to work on it. But I didn't, so I read a book instead. Nothing new...time passed, rather quickly to say the least. Final morning class, Social Studies. Mythology and history were mostly what I learned from here. 

'But it wasn't interesting...' 

Hopefully the day would get better...

|KEL|

"Lunchtime, yeah!" I squealed with excitement, Hero had made me some orange Joe as well. 

"Jeez, Kel, slow down." Aubrey sighed, a look of tiredness on her face. Basil was walking beside her as we sat at our usual table in the cafeteria 

"We're here." Basil announced to the other people at the table, Kim, Mincy, Cris, Mikhael, and Bebe. 

"There he goes again," Aubrey commented, "Kel is Kel, after all." Basil mentioned with a small smile, I only grinned at their remarks as I got in and line, getting my lunch and sitting back at the table. 

"So, anything exciting today?" I asked, the others shook their heads. 

"Gym is a sore...we're doing volleyball again..." Mikhael groaned 

'Volleyball! I'll beat Aubrey this time!' 

"Volleyball you say...?" Aubrey grinned smugly, glancing over at me. Basil seemed to notice the tension between us as he intervened, "Now, now, let's eat first." Basil reprimanded us, Cris and Mindy were in their own little bubble, casually taking looks at me before looking back down at something. 

'Man, this is fun.' 

|HERO|

It was filled again...

"When will there never be a busy day...?" I sighed, I was in the city working in a bakery for now. I had plans to open my own place someday...

'I wonder how the others are doing...' 

And that was when two people entered the store, one of them looked familiar. A black haired teenager that was...a bit taller than most, around Kel's height. A blonde hair girl with emerald eyes, taller than Aubrey but shorter than Kel. 

'I guess I'll take their orders...' 

"Hello, how may I help you?" I asked them in a professional manner, I had been working here ever since I graduated from college which was very difficult back then. 

"Just some donuts and hot chocolate please." The blonde haired girl said with a smile, I smiled back as I nodded. 

"Alright, that totals up to 8.50$" I informed them, they paid as I prepared their order. I examined the black haired boy, he really made me curious for some reason, because he looked like...Sunny...

'A white eyepatch...grey hoodie...hair is more clean...no way, must be my mind huh?' 

I didn't want to believe it, so I kept that thought away for now. I handed them their order and the receipt as they got it to-go and left. 

'Well, another shift done...' 

|MARI SUZUKI| 

"I'm fine mom, mhm." I answered my mom's worries over the phone, the call soon ended with me heading towards the kitchen for lunch. 

'A simple lunch should be fine...but Hero should arrive soon, hmm...I guess I can hold on till then.' 

Hero's food was just simply amazing, it really took him a lot of convincing after the...incident, but everything went well. 

"DING!" 

'Ah! That should be hm.' 

I opened the door as Hero had brought some goods back from his workplace 

"Hey, Mari. I'll go cook us lunch, these are desserts for later, okay?" Hero said while I was craving sweets 

"Fine..." I sighed, pouting. Hero chuckled as he set the bags on the counter and began cooking 

'I can just take one...right?' 

"Mari." Hero called my name to which startled me, I stopped reaching for the bag and sighed. 

"Alright, alright. What'cha cookin, good lookin?" I teased playfully to which I noticed Hero's face became slightly red, it was so fun doing this, it helped brighten up my mood. 

"Sorry, sorry! I'll wait." I apologized, walking up to Hero and pecking him on the cheek before sitting at the dining table as I waited for him to finish cooking.

'I wonder what he's making...' 

|SUNNY|

'We're really here...' 

We were really here...in Faraway...my heart pounded like fireworks, or like boiling water. It was if a volcano had erupted, and earthquake shattering the ground. I was a bit panicked now I was back here...

"Sunny, are you alright?" Elisa said, her short blonde hair swaying back and forth. I immediately became calm as I nodded 

"Yeah, just some memories." I smiled, Elisa grinned before hugging me which was relieving for the most part.

"That's good to hear...then I guess you're planning to meet someone, or people I guess?" Elisa giggled, I nodded shyly as she smiled at me with a soft expression. 

"Then let's go...Sunny."