|REVEALED|

|SUNNY SUZUKI|

'Why...why was Elisa doing all of this...?'

'Weren't we...' 

I was still in a dazed state, unable to comprehend everything as Elisa carried me away to wherever we were going.

"Why...?" I muttered, Elisa stopped in her tracks and glanced at me. 

"...Can't I?" Elisa answered which made me feel speechless, the Elisa I knew was...

__________________________________

"Sunny, are you crying again?" Elisa spoke softly, it's been a week ever since we met. I've become relatively mute and more calm, though I would cry whenever I was alone. 

"Yeah..." I sniffled, feeling guilty as I remembered home. 

"...Don't worry, we'll make it through together, okay?" Elisa grinned, a happy smile full of joy. Childish and naive, days passed. We built up our group, Elisa was always the cheerful ball of sunshine. It's been like that for as long as I could...remember...

___________________________________

"...You aren't Elisa..." I gritted my teeth, seething with anger. 

"What?" Elisa said with a shocked expression, I knocked her down and began to strangle her. I was consumed by rage, nothing could stop me so-

"Are you finally waking up?" A voice muttered, I was shocked. 

'What?' 

My surroundings crumbling into a void, my eyes slowly began to open as I snapped awake.

'My head...it was...that dream again...' 

I looked around, a small house in the suburbs, my left side of my face covered in bandages. That's right, now I remembered everything. After meeting Elisa, we had...found somewhere to live, we both only had each other. How long has it been...? 

"Click." 

The door opened, a beautiful girl with blonde hair and emerald eyes walked in, the only thought that crossed my mind was that...

'Ah, that's...Elisa...' 

I smiled happily, a relief none of that was real. Elisa seemed to notice me, she looked surprised. 

"Sunny, you're awake!" Elisa cried out in joy, I had received burn scars during one of our visits to the city. We were doing illegal things to make money anyway...I could only hope Elisa wouldn't get into danger, how long have I been passed out? 

"...You seem to be thinking a lot...it's been a week. The doctor said you're in a good condition and was lucky to not get into a worse situation. I'm really...relieved." Elisa smiled, right, that was the smile I remembered. 

"Alright, have your parents...?" I began to say, only for Elisa to shake her head. So it seems her parents haven't located us yet, we had always been traveling around due to that.

'...I hope Elisa agrees with me on this...' 

"We're 16 now, right? Four years since we met?" I asked, Elisa nodded, a confused look on her face as I smiled. 

"Can we...head to my hometown? I wanna see..."

|AUBREY WILLIAMS|

'Another morning...another day at school...' 

My life was garbage, or at least I think it was. My parents divorced, I had injuries on my face and body from four years ago. Though they were small scars expect for the one near my neck, other than that, the scars made me look hella cool. That was also how I met the hooligans, Kim and her gang were fun to hang out with. Mari was always such a kill joy, making us not get into trouble...she was always so nice. Hero, pursued his dream of being a cook. Mostly due to Mari, Mari had...trouble at home. Her parents had wanted to divorce, Mari's dad trying to take Mari with her to use her talents for piano and. become famous I guess...what a jerk. Then Basil, honestly...I was surprised, ever since Sunny left...Basil had crumbled down. But in a span of two years, he got himself back together and also grew out his hair, if I hadn't met him before nor heard his normal voice...then I would've believed he was a girl. I mean...HE HAD A LONG BRAIDED PONYTAIL AND A CUTE FEMININE FACE-

'Now that I remembered...it's unfair...' 

How did Basil look so good? Oh, and he didn't cross-dress or anything like that, it was just the hair. Kel, always been a goofball, and always will...be...? No, he had become more mature and more like Hero after Sunny's disappearance. I hadn't realized but...Sunny was the core of our group, if Mari died...well...I'm sure things wouldn't be as worse as it is now nor better since I don't know how that will turn out. As for me, I was living life to the best in the streets, a troublemaker that I was. 

"Heya!" I called out to Kim on my bicycle while pedaling to school

"Aub's!" Kim grinned, Kim used to have her hair grown out only on one side, but...she had went for a different look two years ago after meeting Basil. Now she looked pretty cool and beautiful at the same time

"Can you believe it?" Kim began gossiping and sharing news of stories of scandals or whatever dirt the school might've had, it was amazing to talk like this with Kim. Just so...wonderful.