|JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY!|

And so...let us...do a skip in time, shall we?
——————————————-———————————
The days passing in faraway...Elisa had planned something, disappearing the next week after Sunny's rough confession, Sunny was suddenly able to go to school.

Now, Sunny could talk with his friends more, sure, it made him cheer up a bit, Aubrey would come over a lot.

Basil, not as much, but he was often visiting Kel due to their new relationship with each other.

But...it kind of made Sunny jealous, because...they got together so easily, while...and he ignored that thought.

Aubrey had those visions, the weird dreams, messages from Omori.

Sunny would now have nightmares less often, and...let's get to it...shall we?
——————————————-———————————

|BASIL|

As ominous as it may sound...or maybe unique in its way?

Aubrey and Sunny had been acting awkward with each other even if we were with them, at least Hero and Sunny are on better terms now!

(BASIL)-That reminds me...

Sunny and I were walking down the corridor of the school halls, some faces looking at us with wild stares as I was used to it by this point...

(BASIL)-Kel should be in the gym around this time, probably playing with the basketball team?

Aubrey was most likely doing the latter of playing baseball whilst Mari should be out with Hero, they should've mend their relationship otherwise they'll just stay as friends...

(BASIL)-At least I thought of it that way...

Sunny had not spoken in a while, he was always silent, but not this silent, he at least show an expression time to time.

(BASIL)-What a gloomy mood...

"Where are you two heading?" A familiar voice called out, it was Cris from the swimming club, or team you could say, Kel and her were kind of like sports buddies.

"We're going to the gym, I think Kel's there and we're on our way to get him to tag along with us outside for lunch." I mentioned as Cris smiled with a small chuckle escaping her lips, "Then may I join?"

"Sure..." Sunny responded as I was a bit surprised by his response, but if it made him feel a bit better...in the least of a sense.

|KELSEY|

"Hugh..." I panted, sweat flying off my body as I swerved and curved around the obstacles with the ball in my hand.

"Block him!" Someone would shout as I was just too focused to hear anything, my eyes darting all around to find the best pathway, my feet skittering across the floor as screeches and scratches could be heard.

And then...

"Ha!" I let go of my breath, leaping upwards as high as I could, once at the apex of my jump, I aimed and sent the ball straight to the basket.

Now I could only watch in tension as I just threw a three quarter shot to hope it would land in, the ball slowly descending in slow motion as about the time I fell to the ground, the ball itself had made it through the hoop.

(KEL)-I...

The silence was brief, but the uproar and cheers of excitement were louder than I could've ever thought with everyone hugging me as we won the practice match against Satoshima.

"Yooo! That was sick, Kel!" One of my teammates helped me up and patted me on the back like all the others, I smiled with a wide happy grin, at times like this...was I truly free from all the times I was under the pressure...

(KEL)-Hm...?

Noticing long blonde hair, and those pale blue eyes, I immediately spotted Basil.

"O-Oh, um, gotta go for now guys! I'll be back later!" I excused myself, still sweaty but it seems Basil had seen my practice game, what did he think of it?

"Kel, you did wonderful!" Basil would mention as it made my heart flutter, my upbeat expression appearing as I grinned.

"Of course! I told you, we're going to get to the championships!" I declared proudly as I noticed Sunny and Cris, Sunny waved at me as I smiled and waved back.

(KEL)-I got my friends...what else could I ask for?

|SUNNY|

"Aubrey should be waiting for us outside, saving the spot, or either hanging out with the hooligans." Basil mentioned with a happy smile, I was eager to see Aubrey...but it'll probably just be that awkward atmosphere as usual...

"Aubrey..."

|AUBREY|

"They'll be out anytime soon, huh?" Kimberly smirked, we were walking together and heading over to the same place where we would usually sit at outside for lunch.

"Yeah," I responded blandly, unmotivated and bored, a small yawn flowing out of my mouth.

"Aubrey, did you get any sleep last night?" Kimberly would ask in a worried manner, even if her expression was a bit funny, she was still a friend that had helped me get through my tough times.

"Well-" I began to say before seeing Sunny and the others as I went quiet, oh boy...what do I do now...?