[GETTING ALONG ONCE AGAIN]

|SUNNY|

Basil had left Aubrey and I alone, in the hangout spot as we watched the night scenery before us as the lake reflected the moonlight off its calm surface.

It was peaceful, relaxing and beautiful.

My heart beat a bit faster when I was near my childhood crush, though that feeling soon faded away when I closed my eyes.

'Everything will be okay...'

|AUBREY|

Sunny had his eyes closed, I felt strange, I stared at him for a while.

What did I think of him?

He was my friend, someone I wanted to know more, a childhood...love.

But that was long gone, we were just friends now...or we could become something more.

As I gazed off to the night sky, only one thing raced through my mind.

'Would everything be back to normal again...?'

|BASIL|

Rather feeling lonely, I glanced back at the two of them as they peacefully relaxed under the moonlight, they weren't getting anywhere...as expected from the two of them.

'I might as well join them...'

|SUNNY|

"How do you think we should discuss Sunny's return?" Basil asked Aubrey as I listened to the conversation with a sleepy mood.

"I don't know, he's right there, why don't you ask him?" Aubrey pointed at me with a shrug, she seemed unbothered as she scoffed.

"I mean..." Basil began to say, looking at me as Aubrey sighed.

"Okay, I get it. Let's gathered everyone at Mari's tomorrow, but we should tell them Sunny's there." Aubrey suggested to which Basil agreed upon with a nod.

'...I wonder what it'll be like tomorrow...'

Would anyone be happy about my return?

Was I just getting my hopes up?

Who knows...?

All I had to do...was put faith and trust my friends...

|ELISA HANS|

I saw Sunny arrive back with Basil, but they had a pink haired girl tagging along with them.

'...'

I simply ignored it as I waved at them from the doorway, Mari had asked me to go inside, but I said I was fine.

'Who is that girl...?'

|MARI|

"It's late, will you guys be going home?" I asked Aubrey and Basil who shook their heads, it seems they were planning on staying...

'...I can sense jealously...'

If anyone were to see this, it was kind of like a cat fight...

"Alright, but get to bed." I insisted, Elisa helped me bring down some sleeping bags which were lying  around as Sunny slept by my side.

'...I promise I'll take care of you this time...'