|TROUBLE SPELLING?|

"Hero?" Mari had spoke, her eyes staring straight forward, into Hero's brown eyes.

Hero's expression, unreadable, tainted with something that could be mistaken for hatred.

"Sunny." Hero said grimly, ignoring the others as Kel who was frozen in place earlier got up and stood in front of his older brother.

"W-Wait. I'm sure they have a explanation!" Kel hurriedly said with haste, trying to solve the situation as Sunny was stunned by what was happening, it was all going to fast...

"...We'll take this outside." Hero demanded with no one objecting, and so...here they are.

|SUNNY|

It felt like I was drowning, sinking even...it was a feeling that was too heavy and deep in depth, Hero had not spoke and it was only me and him.

Mari and Kel stayed back, by force, I was...afraid.

I didn't say a word, I wonder if he wanted me to explain...

"...Did you enjoy your leave of absence for four years?" Hero asked me suddenly, turning around slowly as a feeling of dread filled me.

"...I...don't know..." I answered, the only thing I remember was...it was hard to reminisce on something four years in such a pressured state.

"...This is a waste of time, but..." Hero sighed, looking calm, it seems he was pondering about something while talking to me.

"..." Hero stared at me before looking up to the sky, then staring at the ground...then walked by me, patting my shoulder as he left.

I was at a loss for words, what did that mean?

What was that supposed to...

"Sunny...are you okay?" Kel had come out, asking for my current condition as I fell down on my bottom.

"...Not too good...huh?" Kel chuckled nervously, sitting down beside me in a fetal position, he looked...sad...

"...You know, it was four years ago, but not everyone gets over things. Maybe...they never do..." Kel smiled, his eyes lifeless, I shuddered as I had a feeling of what Hero meant now...

"...It was my fault..." Speaking up, my voice trembling, Kel looked at me then closed his eyes.

"...I...gave you a chance in hopes...well, seeing you now..." Kel began to stand up, it was of the air around me was changing.

"You don't seem too bad now, and you've...changed."

That one word, it shifted my heart, my focus back on track.

I was just running around in circles this whole time...I smiled, Kel lending me a hand as I got up.

"Yeah, thank you, Kel."