|Disaster strikes? Something...worse|

That gloomy day...saved by Elisa. Sunny followed her, worked with her, accompanied her throughout the alleyways and the city for four years. They became...friends, the best of friends. Sunny's first friend outside of faraway. Someone he could undeniably trust without regrets, someone important to him. A strange feeling of love that could've developed, a relationship of happiness. If not for her craziness and obsession over Sunny. The others in the gang had already realized this, but didn't want to tell Sunny or Omori for his own good. So they kept quiet, but look where that's gotten them, a disturbing end. Quite fitting, don't you think? 

________________________

|BASIL|

When the sound of gunshots came, I was anxious. What if my friends were injured? So I ran back to where I left Sunny. But when I had arrived, I was even more surprised and shocked than worried.

|SUNNY|

"THUD."

'No.' 

'Haha.' 

"Elisa...you..." I began to mutter, tears suddenly dripping out of my eyes before they started falling down like a river. 

"What is it, my dear Sunny?" Elisa smiled happily with a grin, a gun in her hand as Aubrey had been filled with bullets in her lower body. 

'Elisa couldn't do this...not after...' 

"Please, tell me this is all a dream." I cried hysterically, denying reality through my own means. 

"Now, now, darling..." Elisa crouched in front of me, her green eyes illuminating my reflection, her blonde hair covering my view. 

"Didn't you promise...?" Elisa whispered in my ear 

'What promise...? The one where we would never be separated from each other?' 

Thoughts raced through my mind, along with tragic and joyful memories. 

"So why were you...about to confess to someone that wasn't me?" Elisa said with a angry expression, my eyes widening in shock and disbelief at what I was hearing, my mouth shut into silence. 

"Smooch." 

A forceful kiss, taken from my lips. My body trembled, all the fighting spirit I had left...gone. 

'I don't want to hurt Elisa.' 

'SHE HURT AUBREY!' 

'But I like Elisa, she's my friend?' 

'Kill her, kill her.' 

Mixed emotions, internal dialogue, and...confusion overwhelmed me all too greatly.

"Oh...how I dreamed of this...I wished, I just wished this would be somewhere more suitable." Elisa scoffed with a delighted smirk on her face as she gazed down at me lovingly 

"S-Sun..ny?" Basil's voice called out, Elisa's eyes went cold as my spine had chills from a thought I didn't want to actually happen. 

'She'll hurt Basil too...' 

"ELISA! PLEASE! Don't...I beg you..." I pleaded, no strength in my arms as I hugged her. 

"...Alright then, Sunny..." Elisa said in a sweet voice, picking me up as I clung onto her. I took a look at Basil who looked scared 

'I'm...sorry...' 

|MARI|

"Hmm, hm, hmm..." I hummed softly, Hero listened attentively with a gentle smile. 

'I wonder when Aubrey will be back...' 

"RING!" 

'The phone...?' 

"I'll get it." Hero said, going to the phone in the kitchen but Kel was already there. I arrived with Hero as Kel had the phone up to his ear, it was a bit suspenseful as it was really quiet. That made it...tense and...disturbing...

"Haha...Basil, you're lying...right?" Kel muttered, Hero and I glanced at each other before snatching the phone from Kel. 

"Basil? It's me, Mari. Did something happen?" I asked Basil who was supposedly over the phone 

"A-Aubrey...she's been shot. She's currently being sent to the hospital...Sunny...was taken away..." Basil was crying over the call, his voice seemed shaky but...that wasn't important.

'What...did he just say...?' 

"Mari..." Hero said with a shocked look on his face, turning towards me as I was shaking.

"Let's head to...the hospital first...we can...check on the other matter...later." Hero said with an emotionless expression, I didn't move as I stared at the floor through my watery eyes. 

"Okay." 

|BASIL|

'Sunny...a mysterious girl...' 

I was collecting my thoughts, analyzing the situation. First, Sunny had been abducted and was being used. Aubrey, shot and might die. That was...that was all I had.

'I should be glad...if I even find a lead.' 

It's been 10 minutes, nothing major happening. But I had a gut feeling, those bad things...that SOMETHING would...

'Ugh...I feel...sick...' 

If there was...a god out there...then please...help us.