|WONDERING...|

2/19/XXXX

"Mari took this picture, it was a bit blurry but a good shot. It was probably because of her injury on her foot... We went to Gino's that day. Kel and Aubrey were so excited about it. Hero was being teased by Mari a lot, and Sunny...well it was just Sunny after all. I was also having a fun time, the place was really amazing. The atmosphere was...how do I put it? Well, I actually managed to get a slice of pizza from Kel and Aubrey. They were having a blast! Me and Sunny were talking about things too! I hope we go again someday...with all six of us."
__________________________________

|BASIL|

"Sunny?" I called out his name on nice more, how long has it been since I've seen him? Four years? I wonder what happened to him that it turned out this way...

"Mgh..." Sunny groaned, his eyes slowly opening as I was relieved to see he was fine.

"Ba...Basil?!" Sunny suddenly started to shout, but I covered his mouth.

"Shh...the others are here." I shushed Sunny who looked rather calm, I let go as Sunny was being very silent.

"So, um...I found you outside. How long has it been? Haha..." I said awkwardly, it felt weird talking to Sunny after all this time. How was I supposed to react?!

"Hehe..."

'Huh?'

"Basil, you can explain slowly. I'm not going anywhere." Sunny smiled, I was caught off guard, completely surprised. He was...smiling...so...

"Alright...but don't run off again! And the others...well, I think they've forgiven you. I have, Aubrey has, Kel also did along with Mari. Hero is...I think he's over it now." I said with a smile, Sunny seemed shocked, but he nodded in response.

'...I'm glad your back...'

|SUNNY|

Basil had exited the room, before coming back and dragging me outside and sneaking pass the others. He took me along as we were heading somewhere, but...I was worried about one thing...

'Elisa...I hope...'

Forget it. She'll just...

'It hurts thinking about it...a friend that helped me...'

My mind in a daze, it was like I was lost in a maze. Darkness coming for me, my head feeling heavy.

"Sunny?" Basil said my name, my mind became clear as I just smiled.

"What is it?" I asked, feeling slightly better. Though...

"We're almost there, remember when-"

I listened and listened as we soon arrived at the plaza. The place where...

"And how Kel was being so enthusiastic that he crashed into the aisles? Hero and Mari scolded him so much that day." Basil finished, a faint look of sadness in his eye. I remembered that day, it was quite memorable but...

"We're heading to Hobeez's, right?" I took a guess, Basil nodded. It was so...familiar and nostalgic...being here again. Considering the last time I was here was when I saw Aubrey getting attacked by some gangsters...

'These things are so complicated...'

"We're here."

|AUBREY|

'What was Basil thinking?!'

I had noticed Basil taking Sunny somewhere, if Basil messed up...

'How can he be so...at least the others didn't see them...'

'I'm sure Mari and Kel wouldn't mind, but Hero...'

I remembered how Hero reacted that day, shocked and in disbelief. Denial of the truth, but he had...a very bad reaction to it...

'I'm sure he's over it now...hopefully...'

"Ugh...thinking a lot doesn't suit me..." I sighed heavily, what should I even do?

"Aubrey? You seem to be troubled." Mari said, coming up to me with her usual kind attitude. 

"Oh, it's...nothing." I grinned awkwardly, Mari giggled as I felt slightly flustered. 

"You should go." Mari suddenly said, my eyes widened when I realized what she said, but there was...no way, right?

"What do you mean-"

"Go look after him, please." Mari said softly, a smile on her face. I looked her in the eyes and nodded

'...How did I get myself into a situation like this?!'