|WHAT DOES IT CONTINUE FOR?|

The cycle of dreaming that would continue...but it wouldn't affect the world, it would only have an effect on this boy's little universe, the impact it had on his friends...

|SUNNY|

It felt like that time again...when I was in pain from the violin, when I shouted at Mari and she yelled at me...when I...pushed her down the stairs...I couldn't begin to face Mari, let alone tell Aubrey my actual feelings...nor did Aubrey let me tell her anyway...she looked...so uncomfortable.

(SUNNY)-The face she had...

Discomfort, worried, anxious, nervous.

I couldn't understand, but I wanted to...and...as I cried out silently amongst my woes, Mari held me with a gentle hug, even though she could've died because of my mistake...how could she forgive me like this?

|MARI|

My brother, in an unimaginable pain that made him like this, in the constant four years of when he's been away, I worried and hoped...that he would be alive.

He came back...but he was...so unrecognizable, expect for his voice and his personality.

It haunted me, it pained me, it made me feel...despair.

To see the loving and soft face I used to know as my little brother...turn out like this, my feelings conflicted as I could only imagine what was going through his head, what I had done in my past years at the recital...this stupid life of mine...how are we even managing to scrap by?

|AUBREY|

(AUBREY)-...I guess Sunny left...that's a shame...

Having no idea, it seems Sunny left through the ladder down the attic from the window, my mom had cooked lunch for me as it was just a small dish with salmon and rice.

(AUBREY)-Eh...

As I ate, passing thoughts of the remnant conversation flew around my head, Sunny...

(AUBREY)-...

Like I knew what he was about to say, I rejected it, how was he feeling?

I was just...not prepared...a relationship at this time?

The real world was so...conflicting and complex that it made me feel...ached inside.

Even Kel was doing better than me, at math and other subjects surprisingly and still good at sports, but I knew he was also undergoing his own amounts of stress...

(AUBREY)-...What I would give up for things to go back to how they were...

But I was grown up now, sixteen and almost seventeen, high school and all that...and soon...college.

Would I...really have time to be bothered in a relationship if I couldn't keep a friendship straight and right?

(AUBREY)-...This isn't like me...why am I...thinking about this...so much?

|ELISA|

(ELISA)-Sunny...

I would hear his weeping down in the living room, but I stayed upstairs, like the coward I was.

Even in the past, when Sunny and I first met in that alleyway onto the park's field of grass, we had a dream...or maybe it was just me.

What would I do from here on out?

My goals...what were they?

Would I...even be helpful...?

(ELISA)-...If...

I've noticed a lot of things this past week, each individual had their own set of unique and personal experiences.

Mari, isolated and lost, often lonely and her finances didn't seem to be going well despite only having one parent.

Hero or so his name was...his cooking was a form of distracting himself and relieving his stress, he was the type of person to drown himself in work to get away from the complicated things.

Kel, the cheerful and most heartfelt and heartwarming of the group, but that was the problem that he had no one there for him to cheer him up nor could he keep sparing to be that kind with all that he was doing so he barely had time to spend with friends anyway.

Basil whom seemed pretty much...normal?

It was strange, it was like there was...SOMETHING...there...but there wasn't, an act perhaps?

Maybe I was wrong...but something didn't quite feel right whenever Basil was with Sunny, an odd sense of...danger.

Then there was Aubrey, oh the so loathsome yet charming figure, why did Sunny love a person like that?

(ELISA)-Even though...I had him first...I...

I had discarded my feelings for the better sake of us, constantly considering everything and taking care of him for the past few years after the incident that had struck him.

What a foolish and heroic guy, saving others despite injuring himself, that fire three years ago was...

(ELISA)-...Sunny's such...an idiot at times, how can he...ever...

And so, he had been stuck in a constant loophole of struggling to survive, those dreams of his that he would mutter forever while his eyes were closed in sleep, nightmares and...

(ELISA)-...Why would he...see me as an obsessed villain?

Maybe it was a sixth sense Sunny had, he was always the mysterious and creative person, so imaginative...

(ELISA)-It seems they've finished talking...I guess...I'll just...sort this out...

I would have said later, but...it didn't feel right, what was the meaning of...