|WHAT A TERRIBLE YET FUNNY REUNION|

|SUNNY|

"Hey...feeling better? Sunny?" Mari said my name, I could only think of nothing as my mind was at peace.

'I thought I would...'

It was so nice...that it felt like a dream, but it wasn't, I'm sure it wasn't.

"Mari...Mari..." I repeated, my teary eyes opening to see her wonderful smile.

"Don't cry..." Mari spoke softly, I was crying to much to be able to see anything else.

"We all missed you...so much..."

|BASIL|

"...So you're Elisa?" I continued, now knowing her name.

"Yes, like I said, me and Sunny met four years ago." Elisa said once more as I felt sick

'I can't believe...'

"...I'm glad..." A tear running down my eye as I said this, Elisa smiled softly as I grinned.

"I know right? Sunny's so lucky to have me!" Elisa chuckled cheerfully which made me smile

'I should...no, maybe not...'

"Hehe, thanks. I'm Basil by the way." I introduced myself

"Oh, that sounds...unique." Elisa said awkwardly as I giggled

"Yeah, people often say that." I mentioned which made Elisa nod

"By the way...are you..." Elisa began to say before Mari appeared

"Basil! And..." Mari spoke with reddened eyes, it seems she cried a lot...

"Elisa, right?" Mari asked Elisa who nodded in response

"Sunny's asleep, now...let's have a talk, shall we?" Mari said with a expressionless smile

|AUBREY|

"Man, the stars really look beautiful, don't they?" I muttered to myself quietly, laying down as I gazed at the midnight sky.

'...It's so silent...but that's fine.'

"Haa..." I sighed, breathing in and closing my eyes.

'If only...'

My thoughts were jumbled, though there was one thing that I was thinking about that...

'...Sunny were still here.'

"~"

'Voices?'

I heard two people, their footsteps becoming louder as so did their voices as I recognized one of them as Basil.

The other was...

'Why does it sound so familiar...?'

I hid myself behind the tree, not wanting to get caught as I began eavesdropping onto the conversation.

"Basil...is it really all right?" The other voice spoke as I peeked over the corner to see...

"Don't worry Sunny, the others have missed you quite a lot. And it was only a accident...it's been four years." Basil spoke with a smile on his face, his hair not braided as he had let it down, the night wind blowing it back and forth as it swung.

'Sunny...?'

The person sitting with Basil, his black hair messy, one eye covered by a eyepatch, and his height was much taller than I would have expected or imagined.

'That's...Sunny?'

I hesitantly took a step out of my hiding spot, unaware of what I was doing as I-

"CRACK!"

...

I had stepped on a tree branch and broke it, Basil and Sunny turned around to look at me with surprised expressions as I was scared and concerned for what would happen next.

"...Aubrey..." Sunny's voice called out to me, his voice soft and his gaze calm, he smiled beautifully as he looked ever so happy with joy bursting through his face which swallowed my worries away.

"I...missed you."