1.4 | 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

════ ★: *

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

Cordelia Forbes remembered none of her strange seizure so when Jeremy told her what had happened, she was shocked trying to understand what had happened. "It was so sudden, Cornflower. Are you sure you're okay?" Jeremy asked as he watched his best friend get dressed for school. "Yeah, I don't remember it. It's blank," Cori replied to him before sighing, "I'm fine, Jer. I feel fine." He watched her carefully as she picked up her phone sighing over it being flat only to drop it when it began sparking. "What the hell?" Cori questioned as the two watched the battery in her phone charge up to one hundred. 

"Did you just charge your phone with your hand?" Jeremy asked with wide eyes in awe. "So we both witnessed that then," Cori replied before looking up at Jeremy who was holding out his phone with a smirk, she rolled her eyes before grabbing it from him and focusing on charging it. "At least I won't have to worry about forgetting my charger," Jeremy teased as Cori handed him his fully charged phone. "This is insane to me," Cori muttered before running her fingers through her hair, she walked over to her lamp and focused on it, her eyes widened as it turned on without her touching it.

She turned to Jeremy before focusing on the loose items within her room, they all began to lift from their places slowly spinning throughout the room while Jeremy watched with a large smile on his face. "Magic..." Jeremy breathed out before looking at Cori, "That's what it was! It was your magic breaking free." Cori nodded at Jeremy's words, it made sense that it was the comet that did it as anyone knew that comets had symbols in magic as Shelia always talked about that so she shouldn't have been surprised that this was the lock-in moment of change. "My best friend is a powerful witch," Jeremy breathed out with a grin.

"A WHAT?!" Caroline's voice startled the two causing all of the items to drop to the floor, a plushie landing on Jeremy's head. "Caroline, I can explain!" Cori immediately said noticing the wide eyed expression on Caroline's face, she looked from the former floating items to Jeremy before looking at Cordelia. "Explain. Now!" Caroline demanded as she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her, Cordelia sighed before she began telling her older sister everything she had told Jeremy; excluding the existence of Vampires as that was Stefan's story to tell but she had emphasized the importance of Vervain.

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

Caroline, Cordelia and Jeremy arrived at school and the older Forbes was star struck at the knowledge that her sister was a witch and that meant that Bonnie Bennett was too. Cori decided it was time to confront Bonnie and hope the two could work together to learn how to control it; clearly a talk with Shelia Bennett would be necessary too. Caroline left to speak with her squad while Jeremy made Cori promise to call if she needs him before rushing to class before he was any later. This left Cori alone as she watched Damon Salvatore drop Angela off to school, she raised her brows at the scarf around her neck knowing she despised them.