1.10 | 𝐋𝐞𝐱𝐢 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝

════ ★: *

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

Stefan was asleep in the living room, he woke up when his book fell from his lap to the floor. He is then startled by a noise in the house, "Damon?" He gets up and looks around, he hears further disturbance before he is attacked by a Vampire with blonde hair and a teasing grin on her face. "Lexi?!" Stefan questioned making her smirk. "Hi," Lexi greeted. "What are you doing here?" Stefan asked her as she hugged him. "How could you even ask that?" Lexi questioned him with a shocked expression. "I missed you," Stefan told her as he pulled back from the embrace. "Happy birthday!" Lexi told him, he rolled his eyes but lead his best friend upstairs where the two made themselves comfortable in his room.

"Stop. I don't know, some freak shot at me with wooden bullets. I bail in under sixty. And why is a news reporter hunting Vampires?" Lexi asked with a chuckle. "I don't know who knows about us. That guy did, there could be others. Do me a favour, while you're here, please be careful," Stefan pleaded with her. "Why stay? I'm heading to New York for the weekend. Bon Jovi in the Garden. 'Wanted Dead or Alive', it's our theme song. It'll be a blast," Lexi replied to Stefan with a playful grin on her face. "Do you think he would actually remember us? That was a pretty crazy weekend, huh?" Stefan questioned his best friend. "We can make him remember us. Come on! Let's go, I mean, what's keeping you here?" Lexi asked him.

"I told you, her name is Elena," Stefan replied to her. "Let's hope she's better than the last girl you got all sprung over," Lexi told him as she held up the photo of Katherine Pierce. "You didn't even know Katherine," Stefan said as he took the photo from her hand. "Yeah, 'Cause if I did I'd kick her ass. Little bitch. Speaking of... where's Damon?" Lexi asked him. "Inflicting misery somewhere or with Cordelia," Stefan answered her catching the name. "And who is this mysterious Cordelia?" Lexi asked him with a smirk. He pulled out a polaroid picture of him and Cordelia, she had taken it during the first week of their friendship which had been weeks ago.

"Oh holy hell, she is hot. Damn," Lexi commented as she sat down looking at the photo, she grinned and looked up at Stefan, "Now that is a smile I've only seen a few times. She makes you happy!" Stefan smiled slightly before frowning, "We were close but then... Elena found out about Vampires and I... kind of ditched her." Lexi got up and slapped Stefan's shoulder, "Dude! A girl like this, you don't hurt them!" Stefan sighed, "She's not completely human, she's a witch of sorts." Lexi hummed at that with a nod, "So she'd fit in this life perfectly then." Stefan shook his head, "She's angry with me for a few things and she's got a friendship building with Damon." Lexi laughed, "She tamed Damon?! Oh, she's a keeper."

Stefan cleared his throat, "Look, you gonna be okay here alone? 'Cause I got some things I gotta take care of." Lexi shrugged, "It's not exactly like I can go anywhere. And you and Damon are the only ones with these nifty little daylight rings. I have a mood ring from '75, trade ya?" Stefan chuckled at that, "Doesn't work that way and you know it." She huffed but agreed with his words knowing he was right. "Hey Lex," Stefan got her attention again, "I'm really glad that you came here." She sent him a sweet smile, "What are we doing for your birthday? It's not everyday a guy turns a hundred and sixty-two years old." Stefan groaned at that, "Really?" She nodded with a taunting smirk, "Oh yeah!"