2.1 | Wake Up

════ ★: *

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

Cordelia sighed in contentment as light kisses were pressed against her cheek then her nose and then each of her closed eyelids. "Wake up, starlight," A voice coaxed her out of her sleep, she opened her eyes to see Stefan leaning over her with a smile on his face. "G'Morning," Cordelia muttered out sleepily. "How was your sleep?" Stefan asked her as his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her into his arms. "It was good. Peaceful," Cordelia replied before looking over at the closet door, her brows knitted together in confusion as whispers came from it. "Baby?" Stefan called, placing his fingers under her chin to turn her attention back to him.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked Cordelia who took a deep breath. "Just a strange dream, I guess," Cordelia replied to him before she leaned forward and kissed him, however, she pulled away and furrowed her brows. "Wait... this... you're with Elena," Cordelia whispered making Stefan laugh slightly. "Elena? She's with Damon, remember? They got together after Elena broke it off with me realising I was meant for you and Damon was meant for her," Stefan reminded her, he lightly knocked against her head, "Hello. Surely, your dream wasn't so weird that you forgot." Cordelia wasn't sure what she was thinking, her mind felt like a puzzle piece with missing parts.

"How about we stay in today? In bed, us two?" Stefan offered her, she nodded her head and he leaned forward to kiss her. "I'll grab snacks and let the others know not to disturb us," Stefan told her before giving her another quick kiss, leaving the room to do so. Cordelia laid back in the bed with a smile, she turned her head to look at the dresser only to notice photos that she was sure didn't exist. The blonde got out of the bed and made her way over, she picked up the first photo frame she saw; her in a wedding dress with Lexi, Bonnie and Elena as her bridesmaids and Caroline clearly her maid of honour.

Her eyes then turned to the next photo that was of Cordelia, Jeremy and Tyler as they all smiled and held up peace signs. The third photo was of Stefan, Lexi and Cordelia all together at a concert, they all had bright smiles on their faces. "Best moments of our lives," Stefan's voice spoke as he put snacks onto the bed. "Yeah, they are..." Cordelia breathed out when a whisper bought her attention back to the closet door. "I was thinking we could watch Hart of Dixie or do a Lord of the Rings marathon, what do you think?" Stefan asked the blonde. "Uh, Lord of the Rings sounds good," Cordelia replied as she stepped closer to the closet, tilting her head as the whispers seem to come from it.

"What are you doing?" Stefan's voice was closer now, he stood next to her as he held her wrist that had been reaching for the doorknob. "I, uh... was just grabbing some clothes," Cordelia replied to him, she noticed the fearful look in his eyes. "Why? We're staying in bed and I like when you were my clothes," Stefan told her. "Yeah, I know but... I wanna wear my fluffy pants," Cordelia told him, he chuckled. "C'mon, I want cuddles," Stefan whined as he moved to pull her along, she sighed and let him when she heard the door open. "Wait, let me close the door," Cordelia told him. "No, baby, just leave it and come back to bed," Stefan said to her, an undertone of fear in his voice.