1.19 | 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

════ ★: *

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

Cordelia stepped into the doorway of Stefan's bedroom after an interesting conversation with Damon informing her of the younger Salvatore's unhealthy routine. Stefan, who had his back to the door, felt her presence instantly and smirked before he began doing pull-ups on his gym equipment. Cordelia watched his back muscles work with his arms to lift himself, she swallowed slowly before mentally cursing herself for checking him out. "Damon said you were on a detox," Cordelia spoke as Stefan dropped and turned to face her, "Something about this seems a little unhealthy to me." Stefan walked towards her.

"I'm fine, Cori. It just takes some time, that's all," Stefan assured her as he subtly looked her up and down, he took in the way her teal skirt sat tight around her waist, a pink long-sleeved shirt tucked into it with thigh-high boots that matched the skirt and left his mind reeling before he shook it away. "Why are you here?" Stefan asked her as he leaned closer to her. "A part of my and Damon's friendship means complete honesty... He has told me almost everything he can remember about his life... and yours," Cordelia expressed before placing her hand on his chest and pushing him away, "And a certain best friend of ours has told me plenty about what you are like in this state."

"You've spoken to Lexi?" Stefan asked as he moved back into his room. "Yes. She is on standby should things get out of hand but I'm sure... and I trust... that if you were having troubles, you'd tell me," Cordelia replied to him with her arms crossed, she watched as Stefan walked around his room in an almost meaningless way to avoid conversation. "You know that I'm here for you, Stefan. Whatever you need, whenever you need me," Cordelia assured him but he kept his back to her, his eyes glazed with tears as he fought the urge to let it all out to her. "Just let me know when you're ready," Cordelia added softly before walking out, she didn't want to overstep.

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

It was the Founders' Day 150th year anniversary kick-off party and Cordelia had been dragged to the event by Caroline and Liz. Stefan and Damon walked into the party and Stefan immediately felt out of place for it. "Oh god! I shouldn't be here," Stefan told his older brother. "Come on, don't be a downer, it's a party for the founding families! That would be us. That would be rude to skip it," Damon expressed with a smirk on his face. "I really liked you a whole lot better when you hated everybody," Stefan commented making Damon chuckle. "Oh I still do. I just love that they love me," Damon replied to him with a grin.

"How are you feeling?" Damon asked Stefan. "I'm good, I'm fine," Stefan answered him but it was clear in Damon's eyes that he didn't trust those words as much as Stefan hoped that he would. "No cravings? No urges? Is that whiskey you've been drinking all day doing its job?" Damon questioned in a taunting way making Stefan laugh. "We are who we are Stefan. Nothing's gonna change that," Damon added with a certain look in his eyes. "Ah! Nothing will make you happier to just see me giving in, Damon?" Stefan questioned but it was clear that Damon's intentions were not for his own pleasure but for the concerns of his little brother.