1.20 | 𝐏𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

════ ★: *

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

Stefan lifted Cordelia by her thighs before slamming her against the wall again, the two victims to the strange tingles that soared through their bodies as their lips fought each other for dominance. Stefan pushed Cori against the wall, his touch was gentle but the way he kissed her neck was not. Her mind was swirling with delight as she let him take her hands and pin them above her to the wall, Stefan leaned back from her and Cori watched as his eyes changed to reveal veins under them, blood filling the white of his eyes as they darkened; But Cori felt no fear as fangs pierced into her neck creating a euphoric feeling through her body.

The taste of her blood in his system was like a breath of fresh air, it seemed to calm his cravings and soothe his insatiable thirst. Stefan pulled away and looked up at Cordelia, the pure look of euphoria on her face made his grip on her thigh tighten. Without caring about the blood coating Stefan's chin, Cordelia cupped his face and kissed him, a groan leaving Stefan's throat at the action. For a moment, he thought of Elena; the girl who had drugged him and locked him away before accepting his decision to end their relationship, for now. "I'm gonna make you feel so good," Stefan whispered into Cordelia's ear before speeding them up to his bedroom, the door closing behind him.

Cordelia blinked her eyes open, she looked around before noticing that she was in Stefan's room and his bed. She looked down to see that she was wearing his oversized shirt, chewing on her lip for a moment before breaking out of her post-lust trance to realise what she had just done. "Oh my God!" Cordelia exclaimed to herself, she looked around for Stefan. "Don't panic, Lia. You hooked up with my little brother but luckily for you, you are not a harlot," Damon spoke as he opened the door and leaned against it. "This isn't funny, Damon," Cordelia snarked as she pulled the blankets closer. "They broke up... hours before you showed up," Damon assured her, "Though... Elena believes it is temporary while he gets 'better'."

Cordelia scoffed, "There is nothing wrong with him. He just needs to learn control and that's more simple than everyone seems to think." Damon sighed, "Not as simple as you hope." Cordelia furrowed her brows before looking around, "Where is Stefan?" Damon smirked, "He's doing better already. I'd assume it was to do with your blood but he's assisting Jeremy with something." Damon pulled the blankets off of Cordelia and laughed at the clear hickeys and bites that littered her thighs before she pulled the shirt down to cover herself. "Damon!" Cordelia scolded. "Oh man, this is great," Damon commented with a chuckle before walking out.

Cordelia frowned as she looked at her clothes to find them torn, she let out huff of annoyance before standing up. Arms wrapped around her waist before lips pressed delicately on her neck and shoulder, "You okay?" Cordelia sighed as she stepped out of his arm, Stefan pouting at the action. "You and Elena--" Stefan cut Cordelia off, "Are done. We broke up yesterday." Cordelia nodded her head, "Exactly. Yesterday. And Damon claims she views it as temporary." Stefan sighed and looked down before stepping towards Cordelia, "What do you want?" Cordelia shook her head, "I'm nobody's second best. So this... no label, no definite thing. Until you are sure, Elena isn't what you want."