1.6 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

════ ★: *

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

"Why are you picking an outfit for me, Damon?" Cordelia questioned the blue-eyed vampire who was currently looking through her dresses. "Because I am not going to the Founder's party with Miss Angela so you've volunteered to be my date," Damon replied as he held up a navy blue dress and nodded appeased, "You should wear this one." Cori rolled her eyes and took the dress deciding not to argue Damon's choice. "You know Angela will throw a fit about you taking me and not her, right?" Cori asked him as she watched him open her underwear drawer, "Really, Damon?" He shrugged before closing it and turning to her.

"Angela is getting too... cosy and I have no intentions for anything more than to appease my thirst so I won't kill anyone in town," Damon informed Cori who shook her head before moving to the box under her bed and pulling it out, she shoved it in Damon's chest. "What is this?" Damon asked before opening it to see blood bags, "How did you get your little paws on this?" Cori smirked as she began brushing her hair, "Thomas Stewart has a thing for my sister and he does everything I ask in hopes to appease her." Damon grinned at Cori's game of using the guy for her own benefit, "That's a very Damon move of you." Cori scoffed as she looked up at him, "No. It's a very Cordelia Forbes move, thank you very much."

"If I'm going to be your date to the Founder's party, you have to buy me a strawberry milkshake and fries after it," Cori told Damon as she shoved him off of her bed. "Why do you mistreat me?" Damon asked with a pout making Cori laugh, he smiled slightly before speaking, "Deal. But I may have stirred trouble." Cori turned to Damon with an exasperated expression, "Even after what you heard?!" Damon shrugged as he stood up, "I made a promise besides, I live for eternity and I wanna have some fun." Cori shook her head with sigh before Damon spoke, "Plus, if my plan goes the way I'm hoping then you'll have Stefan all to yourself."

Cori looked up at Damon confused, "What are you talking about?" Damon smirked as he placed his finger against his lips before walking towards the door with his cooler of blood, "See you later for the party." Cordelia felt uneasy about the games that Damon could be playing but she couldn't really do much, so she shook it off and moved to finish putting her outfit together for the Founder's party. "Cordelia?" Liz spoke as she stepped into the room, "Oh that dress is perfect but please explain the older male?" Cori laughed at her mother's face, "Do not worry, Mom. Damon and I are strictly friends." Liz nodded before she walked over and cupped her daughters face, "I love you, sweetheart."

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

Dolled up for the party, Cordelia made her way outside where Damon was waiting for her against his car, he smiled seeing her. "You look beautiful, Lia," Damon complimented making Cori smile as she hadn't been so sure before. "Thanks, Damon. Who knew you could actually pull of a suit," Cori teased as Damon opened the door for her. "I think I'm the only person that could pull off a suit," Damon replied before closing the door and rushing around to the driver side. "I wouldn't count on that," Cori replied with a smirk. "Well, be warned. Angela had a fit and she may target you," Damon told Cori who huffed in annoyance, "Thanks, Damon."