1.9 | 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

════ ★: *

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

Cordelia walked towards the Gilbert Residence, she opened the door and came face to face with Elena Gilbert who immediately crossed her arms with an uneasy expression on her face. "Good morning to you too, Elena," Cordelia greeted with a raised brow. "You knew about Stefan and Damon but didn't tell me anything," Elena replied to her with an upset tone. "Wasn't my secret to tell, Elena. And If I, your brother's best friend, told you that, would you believe me or would just accuse me of being stoned?" Cordelia asked. "Well, I..." Elena trailed off, she knew working it out on her own was the only way she would have believed it.

"Anyway, that aside... I'm here to pick up Jeremy for the Vicki Donovan search," Cordelia told Elena before the mentioned person appeared with a smile. "I'm ready," Jeremy pushed past Elena and walked down to Cordelia's car. "Look Elena, what happens between you and Stefan is your trouble, not mine but Stefan cares about you so... give him a chance, Elena," Cordelia expressed ignoring the pinch in her chest at the words, she nodded her head before turning and following after Jeremy. Cordelia knew exactly where Vicki Donovan was. Before Damon had showed up at her place, he had spent time with the girl after the cemetery and it resulted in him snapping her neck and turning her.

But she needed to get Jeremy away from Elena to tell him the full truth, Damon had already told her that she could knowing how much the boy meant to her. "Cornflower, you okay?" Jeremy asked once they drove off from the Gilbert Residence. "I gotta tell you something and it may seem unbelievable--" Jeremy cut her off, "More unbelievable than what you are and can do?" Cordelia laughed and nodded, she should have known that Jeremy would understand. "It's about the Salvatore brothers and Vicki," Cordelia told him as she pulled up into a random parking spot, she turned to him and frowned slightly seeing the confused expression on his face.

"Just let me explain and then you can ask any questions that you'd like, okay?" Cordelia asked him, Jeremy nodded though she could see the confusion within his eyes. "Remember... Stefan and Damon Salvatore are Vampires -- Yes, real life, blood-drinking vampires -- but they are harmless... mostly," Cordelia began causing Jeremy's eyes to widen, "Elena knows but she only found out recently and I can guarantee that she will do everything and anything to make sure you don't find out but you need to know -- especially if she continues to date Stefan." Jeremy agreed with that, if Elena was going to be romantically involved with a Vampire, then Jeremy needs to be prepared for anything.

"And as for Vicki, she was at the wrong place, at the wrong time," Cordelia spoke causing Jeremy to look at her with teary eyes, "What do you mean?" Cordelia shook her head, "She's alive... for the most part. Damon and Stefan have been fighting for years and in their battles, Stefan had locked Damon up in the cellar but he escaped and took his anger out and thirst at the cemetery but Vicki had survived." Jeremy let out a breath of relief, he may have backed off of Vicki after Cordelia's words of wisdom but he still cared about the girl who was his first. "Unfortunately, in Damon's childish anger, he turned Vicki into a vampire... the boys should have her and Stefan will do his best to help her but with her natural personality being heightened, she's dangerous," Cordelia explained to him.