1.14 | 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧

════ ★: *

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

Cordelia stared blankly at Damon, her left brow raised while he paced back and forth in front of her explaining what he had learned from Bree. "Wait, wait... Bree knows what I am and said that my power channelled by a Bennett witch could open the tomb?" Cordelia asked Damon, he turned to her and nodded his head. Damon moved towards the bookshelf within the library of the Boarding House, he began throwing books off the shelf resulting in Cordelia using her telekinesis to stop the books from being damaged, piling them on the table or floor safely. Cordelia's attention was taken by Stefan walking into the room, his eyes landed on Cordelia first causing her to look away quickly.

"What are you lookin' for, Damon?" Stefan asked as he turned to his brother. "Not your concern," Damon replied to his younger brother. "No, but putting Elena in harm's way, that is my concern," Stefan argued back making Cordelia sigh, she could only imagine the back and forth she would be dealing with in regards to the brothers and their rocky bond. Damon hummed towards Stefan as he carelessly flipped through a book, "What are you talking about?" Stefan rolled his eyes, "I'm talking about Atlanta." Damon turned to his little brother, "Oh, yeah, Elena and I had a blast." Cordelia leaned back against the couch preparing for Damon's taunting words to rile up Stefan about Elena.

"I get it. You're just bitter because one of us gets to be with the person that we love, and poor Katherine is just out of reach. Unless there's another way for you to get into that tomb. Is that what Bree said?" Stefan questioned Damon. "You're pathetic when you're fishing," Damon replied to Stefan with a mock smile. "And you're transparent when you're deflecting," Stefan responded to him. "Don't you have school?" Damon asked Stefan before looking towards the blonde, "Come on, I'll drop you off." Damon slipped the book in his hand onto the shelf and walked over to Cordelia, he grabbed her hands and pulled her up making her laugh. "Damon!" Cordelia shrieked as Damon threw her over his shoulder, smirking at Stefan as he walked out.

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

Cordelia closed her locker as Jeremy approached her with a smile on his face, "So I got an A on my paper and Anna is a vampire." Cordelia sighed and frowned, "And you're interested in her? Be careful, Jer." He nodded and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, Cordelia closed her locker and the two made their way down the corridor. "So how's the tomb coming along?" Jeremy asked Cordelia who sighed, she had told Jeremy everything to keep him updated even if Elena had told her to leave her brother out of everything; Cordelia would rather her best friend to be well informed and safe. "Besides dealing with Stefan and Damon at each other... it's slow," Cordelia answered him.

Before Jeremy could say anything further, Caroline walked up and grabbed her little sisters hand dragging her away. "Sorry, I need her right now!" Caroline called back to Jeremy who chuckled before spotting Tyler, he jogged to catch up with him as they had become friends thanks to Cordelia's involvement. "What's up, Buttercup?" Cordelia asked her sister as she walked in step with her, their hands interlocked. "Elena just spoke with me about me and Matt being together and said that she was okay with it--" Cordelia cut Caroline off, "No offence, Care, but Elena and Matt broke up ages ago and she's with Stefan, it has nothing to do with her. And before you bring up girl code, Elena isn't exactly what you and I would call a friend."