1.8 | 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

════ ★: *

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

"Cordelia~" A soft voice whispered in Cordelia's ear, they continued to do so before placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Penny..." Cordelia muttered as she opened her eyes to the beautiful brunette she called her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around her and pulling her in. "We need to get up, Caroline will only cover for us for a short time," Penelope warned her with a giggle escaping her lips. "I don't want to get up, Pen. Let's stay in bed," Cordelia whispered with a sweet grin hoping to convince Penelope who shook her head. "Not gonna happen, Cordelia. We've got to go to school and Clarisse is waiting," Penelope told her before giving Cordelia a chaste kiss, and then she climbed out of the bed.

Cordelia watched as Penelope got dressed, her eyes roaming over her body as she did so before smirking and slipping out from under the covers, the cold air nipping at her naked body. She wrapped her arms around Penelope who smiled and turned around in her girlfriend's arms. "You're a tease," Cordelia told her. "Only for you, Dell," Penelope replied before cupping her cheeks and kissing her, the action deepening until a car horn startled them. "Get dressed before Ari comes in and forces you to leave naked," Penelope told Cordelia who smirked, "You'd love that, wouldn't you?" Penelope scoffed before grabbing Cordelia's hips, "That's for my eyes only, baby." Cordelia shivered at that before moving to get dressed.

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

"She was kind of everything to me... my oxygen, my world, my person," Cordelia expressed as she and Damon lay on her bed, he had a blood bag she supplied while she was drinking some a vodka bottle she had taken from her mother's stash. "Sounds like you two had quite a nice relationship," Damon replied to her with a smirk, his eyes trailing along Cordelia's body making her roll her eyes before handing over the bottle for Damon to have more. "We had been inseparable since we were kids... but all it took was a single night for it all to fall apart," Cordelia told him as she chewed on her bottom lip, Damon lowered the bottle from his lips and looked at her, he could see the pain in her eyes.

"What happened?" Damon asked her, his voice was gentle. "It was a school night... Penny and I were hanging out by the quarry and... we were drinking, she had taken some from her fathers stash," Cordelia closed her eyes as the memories came back to her. It had been a night she wished to forget, the aftermath of it turned her life around and left her a shell of the person she was before. Penelope had been the one to pull the younger Forbes girl out of her shell and taught her that there was no shadow cast over her by Caroline; Hell, Penelope was the one that forged the strong bond between the sisters who hadn't been close until she helped them.

════ ★: *.☪ .* :☆ ════

Cordelia and Penelope were sitting together by the edge of the quarry cliff, they were watching as the sunset and the moon rose over them filling the dark star with burning stars that they admired. If the sky could talk, it'd have endless stories about the two girls and the love that has blossomed between them. "You ever wonder if its all worth it?" Penelope asked the blonde girl beside her. "If what's all worth it?" Cordelia questioned her for further elaboration. "Graduating high school, going to college only to end up in a dead end job with no meaning in life," Penelope answered her, a frown resting on her beautiful face that made Cordelia sigh.