Chapter 5 : Trunks, Goten, and Hope, Enter; The New Generation of Saiyans

Y/n sighed as he watched the kids breeze through the other junior division participants.

Y/n: Seriously, this is boooring, I mean like how haven't any of our kids fought one another yet.

Yamcha: I think-

Master Roshi: Give it some time,
Y/n, it will probably happen after this match.

Chi-chi: It should. It will either be Goten, Vs Hope, Trunks, Vs Goten, or Hope, Vs Goten, either way our kids will be facing one another.

Maron: Exciting.

After a couple of minutes it was finally time.

Open air echoes with the reverberation of anticipatory cheers, as the World Tournament grounds are prepared for the next exhilarating fight. The crowd roars in excitement as the announcer introduces the contenders stepping into the ring.

Chi-chi: Go Goten! You can do it!

Y/n: Finally, something exciting...

Hope, and Goten stared at one another, both mustering a grin on their faces as they got ready.

Hope: No, hard feelings when I beat you, okay Goten?

Goten: As If you're gonna beat me.

Hope: Undermining my abilities? Well, let me show you a preview.

Bursting into action, she rapidly unleashes a relentless onslaught of punches and kicks, overwhelming Goten with her extraordinary speed and power. Goten struggles to keep up but manages to deflect and counter some of Hope's ferocious assaults.

Goten: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hope you're going way too quick!

Hope: This is a fight! Goten! Nobody! Is holding back here!

Goten powers up. He begins to predct her movements, experly dodging her lightning-fast attacks and retaliating with his own calm and precise strikes. The crowd gasps in amazement as Goten pushes back against the odds, leaving Hope impressed.

Hope: Damn, Goten! Okay, I'll admit, I'm fucking impressed.

Goten: Really?!

Hope: Yeah, but don't get ahead of yourself, you just surprised me that's all, I'm still way stronger.

Hope takes to the sky, leaving the spectators in awe.

Goten: You're flying? Wait for me!

The contestants engage in a high-flying battle, maneuvering through the clouds as they exchange powerful blows. With each clash, Hope's dominance becomes evident, overwhelming Goten in an aerial display.

However, Goten refuses to lose.

Goten now changes the field of the battle, he is the one who is pushing in the punches against Hope, his body moving quick with every punch and kick he throws at her. One of the punches Hope blocked Goten with a shot of electricity, and slight flick of yellow from his hair managed to break through it, knocking Hope back.

Hope: Oh yeah! This is what I call a real fight!

Hope throws caution to the wind, unleashing her full power. Fiery ki engulfs her hands as she prepares to deliver a finishing blow. With precision, she launches a devastating ki blast at close range, catching Goten off guard. The impact disorients him, blinding his vision.

Spotting this mometary weakness, Hope capitaliaes swiftly. She surrounds Goten with an impenetrable barrage of ki blasts, creating a temporary vortex of blinding light. Goten, blinded and defenseless, becomes disoriented as he gropes for a way out. Sensing his vulnerable state, Hope delivers a swift kick, propelling him out of the arena.