Chapter 10 : The proud Saiyan; Y/n Vs The King of the Demon realm; Dabura

World Tournament

The crowd looked on in shock as Goku, and Vegeta appeared in the middle of the arena.

Crowd member #1: W-what! Who are those guys?!

Crowd member #2: They, just appeared out of nowhere!

Crowd member #3: Mommy, are those people magicians?

Crowd member #4: Dear, I think we should go, where is your father?

Babidi grinned as he watched the reaction of the crowd through the crystal ball.

Babidi: Right then!.. so what was your name again?... Oh right, Vegeta! Fight all of those creatans with everything you have, I want their energy.

Vegeta: Shut up... I only want to fight Kakorot... I don't care about anyone, or anything else!

Babidi: W-what's going on here? H-how is this Buffon completely not under my control yet! This is a first
... O-oh well, I supposed it doesn't matter.

Vegeta aimed his palm towards Goku and fired forward an energy beam.

Goku: W-what are you doing?!

Feeling the beam about to overpower him, Goku quickly zipped into the sky which resulted in the beam heading straight toward the crowd.

Crowd member #3: Mommy, there's daddy-

The girls voice was silenced out by the sound of her father and many other people screaming as the blast neared them and then when it came into contact, they with some of the structure exploded.

Goku: V-vegeta...

Near the entrance side, Trunks Goten, and Hope quickly rushed forward to see what was coursing such a mess. When the four arrived they were surprised to see Vegeta blowing away at the crowd while Goku stood helplessly.

Hope: W-what... What the hell! What the hell! Is he mad? W-what!?

Goten: T-trunks... Why is your dad... Why is your dad doing that!

Trunks: I- I...

Hope: This isn't like King Vegeta at all... Something must have happened, your father must have done something to upset him, Goten.

Goten: What?! M-my dad would never do such a thing, don't go on blaming him!

Trunks looked on in disbelief, he couldn't believe what his father was doing, this was completely unlike him.

Vegeta had a grin on his face as he raised his arm, pointing at the other side of the arena, the exact same side, Bulma, Chi-Chi and the rest were seated, Vegeta didn't seem to notice, or it could've been that he didn't care, nonetheless his entire face and body was aimed at Goku, and as the blast powered up.

Something snapped... Something snapped in Trunks, he couldn't watch this anymore, he couldn't bare witness to his father doing such disgraceful acts, so he did something that not even Hope herself would dare to do and charged toward, Vegeta.

Trunks' aura was sparking with electricity flashing between a clean yellow light and a normal oceanic blue, he sped in with lightning quick speed, ready to deal attack his father, his mind completely clouded by rage. Vegeta simply grinned as Trunks charged his way, taking aim at Trunks, and just when the two were about to make contact, Vegeta saw a small glimpse of yellow in Trunks' hair and combined with the flashing yellow aura, he easily deduced what this was.