Chapter 9 : Enter, Majin Vegeta

Babidi's Ship

The five entered babidi's ship, they were sent all the way down into some secret base.

Goku: Well this is an awfully plain room...

Y/n: I've seen worse...

Supreme Kai: Be on your guard... We don't know what kind of traps they have instored for us... Now that I think about it, it's rather strange that you three we'rent attacked at all...

Y/n: I'm telling you... this demon guy is pathetically weak, and what makes you so special anyway Mr Shin? You're shocked we weren't attacked, the only reason you weren't attacked was because we were there.

Vegeta: Something better occur... We're not the sit around and do nothing types.

Y/n: You said we...

The door on the right opened up and PuiPui walked out.

PuiPui: Lord Babidi is on the very bottom floor... Unfortunately if you want to go any further, you're gonna have to go through me first... So in other words this is where you all die!

Goku: Nah, I wouldn't be so sure of that.

PuiPui looked at them shocked.

Vegeta: So... Who goes first?

Gohan: I think rock paper scissors would be fair...

Goku: Great idea, Gohan... But you shouldn't participate...

Gohan: What?! Why!

Goku: You already compromised our plan with that outburst of yours, we wouldn't want you to accidentally destroy us and the ship when it happens again, there's only so much room in here, you know.

Vegeta: Whatever. Makes no difference.

Y/n: Alright! I've been practicing my skills... I know a secret cheat code to this game, and it's called choosing rock.

Gohan: Um, I don't think you were supposed to tell them what you're picking.

Goku: Alright guys! Here goes!

PuiPui stared at the three confused as they prepped their hands ready.

Goku/Vegeta/ Y/n: Rock! PAPER! SCISSORS!

PuiPui was shocked too see them actually go through with such a foolish thing, it was as if they didn't view him as a threat at all.

Goku: Auw man!

Y/n: I lost! How?!

Gohan: Why the hell did you keep on choosing, rock! Better question, why did you choose rock after you said you were gonna choose rock.

Y/n: Well... I thought if I said that I would choose rock that would make you guys not think I was gonna choose rock and choose something else... It's a little bit of that reverse psychologically, Maron does it with us at home, all the time.

Goku: Oh yeah, I've heard of that.

Vegeta: Ha! Seems like the prince gets this win!