Chapter 18 : The True Power Of The New Generation! Gotenks!

Just as everything seemed hallow, a ki ball knocked into the face of Buu, he turned his attention over to the left then a straight forward energy blast knocked him from the right.

Majin Buu: Who is that? Show yourself! What? Are you scared, are you hiding because you know my power is overwhelmingly tremendous? Makes sense, I am the ultimate warrior after all, nothing and nobody can match up to my power.

The same two attacks came bolting out of from their respective sides, Majin Buu Instinctively avoided them, by leaping into the air, just as he thought he was free a circular attack wrapped itself around his body.

Majin Buu: What? What the hell is this?!

Exploding from nowhere was a new warrior, the warrior was Gotenks, Gotenks delivered a strong abrupt kick to the face of Buu pushing the beast.

Gotenks landed, besides Gotenks came landing, Hope.

Gotenks: You okay, there Buu? You seem a bit stuck

Majin Buu roared from without himself a powerful burst of energy freeing himself.

Majin Buu: Who are you?.. no matter... A minor that's what you seem to be, well I'm the ultimate warrior, Majin Buu... I'm not even slightly amused, by your presence...

Gotenks: I wouldn't say you're the ultimate warrior, that title goes to someone else, the strongest person on the planet, Gohan!

Majin Buu looked at the fusion and broke out in a fit of laughter.

Majin Buu: Gohan?! Son Gohan?! You're joking right? My power far exceeds his, it doesn't matter how much training he does, I'm still stronger than he is, this is a joke right? You're trying to be funny? NOBODY IS STRONGER THAN ME!!!

Hope: Just wait until, Gohan, hears you say that, you're gonna regret those words.

Gotenks exploded into Super Saiyan 2

Gotenks: You ready, Hope?

Hope nodded, as she entered a more mastered version of Super Saiyan.