Chapter 14 : An Unhinged Majin! Peak Majin Buu!

It was quiet after, Vegeta released his attack on Majin Buu, it was over, Buu was destroyed, everything was finally restored.

Dende ran up to Y/n, and as a last ditch effort to save his life, he quickly started healing him. Y/n slowly regained his vision, he wasn't at full strength yet, but he had enough to pull himself somewhat up.

Dende: Y/n, I'm so glad you're okay...

Y/n: Not gonna lie, I'm glad as well, really thought that was it for me, I swear to god, I heard god calling me-

The joking demeanor Y/n had on his face was instantly killed away when he felt a very familiar rain of energy, he couldn't believe it, the energy was terrifyingly more powerful than the one Majin Buu had, yet the energy was still the same.

Landing on the lookout with his head down and arms relaxed, was the tyrant himself, he looked completely different when compared to how he looked before.

Y/n: ... N-no way...

Dende, was completely shaken by this arrival, he couldn't believe his eyes, Majin Buu wasn't destroyed, the attack from Vegeta only gave him an overhaul. Majin Buu raised his head staring straight into the eye of Y/n, then he suddenly turned his head to the right, where to the surprise of Y/n and Dende fell another Majin Buu.

Majin Buu (Fat Buu): Oooh... What happened?.. Buu confused... Who you?

Majin Buu (Kid Buu): rggghhh...

Majin Buu (Kid Buu) looked at his body, and screamed, he was unable to speak, it was as if he couldn't and it was frustrating.

Majin Buu (Fat Buu): Who? Oh? You Buu inside thought right? You one who keep saying Buu Ultimate WARRIOR! You get Buu killed! Buu die because of inside voice! BUU HATE YOU!!!

Majin Buu (Kid Buu) after hearing Majin Buu (Fat Buu) speak of ultimate warrior, he raised his ki, and then when Majin Buu (Fat Buu) was done speaking he ran up to Majin Buu (Fat Buu) with a tight knee that sent the body of his for off of the lookout in an instant.

Majin Buu started beating their chest aggressively while steaming. Buu switched their objective back to Y/n, and in the blink of an eye, Majin Buu kicked both Dende and Y/n off of the Lookout. Y/n could've probably stood a chance if he wasn't still weakened.

As they went falling down, Majin Buu raced after them, not wanting them to leave his sight. Majin Buu feeling he was close enough to Y/n threw his fist down, shooting Y/n's body further down and making his skull crash into the wasteland with a bang.

Dende: Y/n! Damnit! Why is he so aggressive towards you?

Y/n: I- I don't know...

Just as Majin Buu was about to counteract, a yellow energy disc cut straight through him, momentarily stunning the creature. Piccolo came flying in and fired a special beam cannon that broke straight through Buu's head.