Chapter 7 : Seventeen years of trauma! Gohans Unrepentant Anger

As the match between Gohan and Supreme begins, Gohan takes the initiative, showcasing some of his power. Gohan charges towards Supreme Kai, launching a barrage of rapid punches and kicks, creating shockwaves with each strike.

In the midst of the fight, Kabito, had approached Piccolo, Krillin, Vegeta and Goku.

Piccolo: So why are you counting on us? Can't you handlethem?

Kabito: I fear their powers may surpass mine and Shin's combined. They are much stronger than they appear. That's why we need your help. Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, and Krillin, you possess the strength needed to stop them.

Goku: Alright, we're in. Tell us everything you know about those guys and their plans.

Krillin: But if we're going to stop them, shouldn't we tell Gohan? I mean he's still the strongest out of us all.

Goku: No... Not Gohan... I don't trust that he should be apart of this, well not yet at least,we just can't risk it with putting him out there-

Piccolo: -I understand, it's fine... I have an idea. Let me be the one to have my energy stolen instead of Gohan. My power may not be as great, but I can still be of use.

Krillin: That's a risky move. Are you sure you're willing to sacrifice yourself like that?

Piccolo: I owe it to Gohan... and Goku.

Krillin: Way, to take one for the team, Piccolo.

Goku: Remember, no matter what happens, we must not tell Gohan about this. I know that his anger and rage will mess with the plan.

Kibito: I shall inform, the Supreme Kai about this chance, right away.

Supreme Kai after hearing the message decides to finally fight back against Gohan, sending projectiles of energy towards Gohan, who swiftly maneuvers around them, showcasing his incredible agility, and then with a swift kick he knocks the supreme Kai out, winning himself the match.

More matches continued forward following, the match between Gohan and Supreme Kai, until finally Videl, noticed it was her turn.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the World Tournament! Our next match is between Videl, the daughter of Hercule, and the mysterious fighter Spopovich.

The crowd cheers as Videl confidently enters the ring, ready for the fight. Spopovich, a hulking and menacing figure, steps forward, his eyes cold and emotionless.

Videl: Alright, let's do this!

The match begins, and Videl wastes no time, launching a flurry of punches and kicks at Spopovich. However, to her surprise, he easily dodges and blocks everything. Videl realizes she is outmatched.

Spopovich: Is that all you've got?

Spopovich retaliates with a brutal punch, sending Videl crashing into the ground. Despite the pain, Videl refuses to give up.