Chapter 21 : The day is saved... Thanks again, Son Gohan...

In the climactic battle between Gohan and Majin Buu, the clash of their devastating attacks, the Kamehameha and Buu's energy ball, intensifies the already charged atmosphere to an unprecedented level. As the forces collide with thunderous impact, the ground beneath them quakes, and the shockwaves reverberate through the battlefield, shaking the very foundation of their world.

Gohan channels his energy into this single, focused beam, pouring his essence into it, feeling the surge of power through every fiber of his being.

However, before the Kamehameha can reach its target, Buu's energy ball hurtles toward Gohan, crackling with poerpaxked intent. The monstrous pink orb, pulsating with a dark aura, dwarfs Gohan's attack, fueled by the strength of a formidable opponent. Its sheer size and unruly force dwarf Gohan, casting a shadow over his spirit.

Majin Buu: I've told you over, and over again! I am the ultimate warrior! I am the Ultimate Majin! You will die by my hands, the universe will finally stop testing me, after this, the universe will accept that I am the strongest warrior in the UNIVERSE! Surpassing even the god of destruction!

The clash of these immense powers causes a cataclysmic explosion that illuminates the darkened sky, momentarily blinding everyon. The shockwave of their collision tiars through the battlefield, ripping apart the nearby landscape in a display of raw, destructive power. Trees are pulled out from their roots, boulders are reduced to rubble, and the very air reins cold.

Despite Gohan's valiant efforts, Majin Buu's attack proves to be overpowering, threatening to consume Gohan and extinguish any remaining hope. The sheer strength emanating from Buu's energy ball breathes life into the ev that fuels his every action, feeding it with an unaltered hunger. Gohan, faced with the prospect of defeat, refuses to give in.

Gohan: D-damnit!.. damnit... Damnit!

Majin Buu: I'M GONNA KILL YOU! Don't you sound like a full NOW HUH?! T- what the hell? What the hell?!

Gohan sensing something was amese with, Buu's power looked up.

Gohan: It's gone... Their gone... I don't feel their energies ... Could they have-

Goku: Gohan!

Gohan: Dad! W- what's going?!

Goku: Your plan! I did just as you said, I removed everyone from inside,  himhe is weaker than he was before... Sorry it took so long, Y/n, and Vegeta, got into a little scuffel with the new grand elder... It's a long story...

Gohan:... Dad... How are you so calm right now? His attack... Even though his weaker, his attack is still powerful, i- I don't know, dad...

Goku: ... I'm calm because I know... I know you can defeat him, and you don't even need my help for this one, you defeated Cell when all the odds were stacked against you, you're the champion of the planet, YOU'RE SON GOHAN!

This revelation breathes new energy into Gohan's spirit, reigniting the fire within him. The knowledge that his loved ones are alive, fighting alongside him in spirit, fuels his determination. With renewed purpose, Gohan taps into the depths of his true power, a power that surpasses any he had experienced before.

In a final act of defiance against the encroaching energy ball, Gohan unleashes everything he has, his energy swelling and surging like a tidal wave.

Majin Buu: NO! UNIVERSE! W-WHHHHYYYY!

With a surge of power, Gohan pushes back against the energy ball, his spirit shining with an intensity that rivals the sun. The energy billows and swells, surpassing any limits Gohan had ever known. It engulfs the villainous entity, tearing it apart from within, obliterating the malevolent threat that loomed over their world.